THIRTY FIVE

Olivia's POV

The cold water hits my hot skin and I feel my muscles become loose and my body relaxed. I tilt my head back and let the water run over my bare chest. It has been a while since I've felt as relaxed as I do now. My life has calmed down and taken a break from the rollercoaster that is has been on ever since I met Niall. I'm happy but at the same time, I can't stop wondering how long it's going to last. The dreams I have must mean something... 

But before I can think more about them, I hear music from the bedroom. Niall has his playlist playing on full volume all around the house. He told me several times about the speakers in every room, but never used it around me before  - until now. I can imagine him dancing to the songs with his crutches and a smirk on his face. Wanting to catch him dance, I hurry up and wash my body and hair before getting out of the shower. The music is still playing when I've finished getting ready. I open the door to the bedroom slightly and see that he isn't here. Then I smell my second favorite scent in the world. Pancakes. (My number one favorite smell is Niall. Obviously.) With a huge smile on my face, I go into the kitchen and catch Niall moving along to the song from left to right with a spatular in his hand. I quickly take my phone out and film him as I stop myself from laughing.

"Oi!" Niall suddenly yells, making me flinch. "What do you think you're doing?" He asks as my phone flies out of my hands. My eyes are clued to it, watching it fly up into the air before coming down quickly. At the last second, I move and quickly catch it before it can hit the floor.

"My phone nearly broke." I laugh and quickly check if it saved the video and it did.

"Serves you right." Niall says chuckling as I walk over to him. I wrap my arms around his waist and kiss his shoulder. "Good morning, princess." He says and turns around to cup my cheeks and kiss my forehead. I close my eyes as his lips touch my skin. We pull apart and he quickly flips the last pancake before it can get burned, like mine sometimes do. I put my arm around his torso and look over his shoulder. He has already showered in one of the other bathrooms and his clothes smell fresh. I take a deep breath and take his scent in when my phone suddenly rings. I usually never get calls this early, I think. But when I look at the clock, I see that it isn't early after all. I quickly kiss Niall's cheek before rushing over to the living room. Adam is calling. "Niall! You have to eat on your own, love." I say as I walk back to the kitchen.

"Why?" Niall asks as he places the last pancake on top of the others. He holds the plate up and looks at me with a weak smile. "I've jut finished." He mutters.

"I know, I know, love. But I really got to go. I'm late." I quickly explain as I get a water bottle out of the fridge. He puts the plate down on the kitchen counter and grabs my arm as I'm about to leave. I turn around and he puts his hands on your shoulders.

"Have a good day." He smiles and kisses my forehead.

"You too." I mumble and get on my tiptoes to kiss his. "Bye, gorgeous." I smile up at him before turning around and leaving the kitchen as my phone is still ringing.

"What should I do with the pancakes now?" Niall asks as I grab my bag from the couch.

"Put them in the fridge and we'll eat them for dinner." I suggest quickly as I grab my keys.

"Alright!" Niall exclaims but I'm already out of the door. To my luck a taxi is approaching as I walk through the gate. I raise my hand and it stops. My phone starts to ring again when I get inside and buckle up.

"Get as quick as possible to London University, please." I tell the driver before finally picking up the call from Adam. "Hey." I breathe out heavily and lean back.