Chapter 67

Time skip three months; Hermione is 8 months and Ginny is 6 months pregnant.

Hermione's POV:

Ginny and I struggle to sit down, me more than her, on her sitting room couch. Ginny huffs and falls back, "I miss Harry. My feet are killing me and he knows how to give a good foot rub."

I nod, rubbing my belly where my baby's little feet are beating. "I know what you mean, I miss Ron. I just hope they're home soon, I could go into labor soon. I'm only 8 months but, who knows?"

Ginny shakes her head, "I'm sure she'll be okay, Hermione. Ron will be there for you when you have her." She laughs to herself a little bit before saying, "trust me you want him there. It was nice having someone to yell at."

I laugh and set my hand on her bump, she's having another boy. Ginny pretends to be upset about that - she made Harry sleep on the couch one night when the baby wouldn't stop kicking her, she said it was his fault that she is pregnant with his son, so he's the reason that she wasn't sleeping - but I know she's excited about James having a little brother. "How are you feeling?"

Ginny shrugs. "I'm okay. Tired but okay, he hasn't been kicking at much lately so that's kinda nice."

Teddy comes into the room, worksheet in hand he runs over to us. "I finished! Now can I play with my dragon set? Please?"

Ginny hands the paper to me and Teddy helps her stand up, he grins and rushes over to the cabinet where they keep the birthday gift he got from Charlie, the dragon models. Ginny grabs the set and gives it to the excited boy his toy. "Don't wake James, love." She calls after him.

Ginny glances back at the couch and shakes her head, "If I sit down again, I won't be able to get back up."

I laugh and nod, looking down at Teddy's worksheet. "He's good at math, isn't he? Seems to understand it quite well." I note pushing my self up to give Ginny the paper. I groan and waddle over to the bathroom. "She's sitting on my bladder."

Ginny laughs, "they'll do that."

• • •

Ginny's POV:

I inhale sharply when another sharp pain rips through my stomach, I rest my hand on the bottom of it. It's probably just Braxton Hicks Contractions - false labor. The same thing happened when I was pregnant with James.

Hermione looks up from her work papers, "are you okay, Ginny?"

I nod rubbing my stomach, "just false labor." I assure her. "They should stop in a little while."

Hermione studies me for a minute before nodding her head and looking back down at her papers. "How do you know if it's false labor?"

I shrug, "it has to be, I mean, I'm only six months pregnant." I grip the table when there's another sharp pain.

Hermione stands and walks over to me. "Maybe we should take you to St. Mungo's? Just in case?"

I shake my head, "I'm fine. Really I - ah!" I grip the table agin. I feel something running down my leg, I set my hand on the inside of my thigh, blood. "Hermione!" I gasp.