Chapter 2

EDITED

POPPY

Its friday night which means its the night of Chelsea's party.

Great.

"POPPY GET UP NOW!" My best friend yelled in my ear as I laid flat on my bed with a pillow over my head. I had been like this since school ended at three, it was now seven.

"NO! I DONT WANNA GO!" I shouted but it sounded muffled within my pillow.

"Yes you have to you promised me!" Penny moaned.

"I didnt promise you" I said now sitting up on my bed with arms crossed against my chest.

"Okay you didnt but you said you would go with me." She said and I just stared at her. "I promise to stay with you the whole time and if we see Chelsea I'll be there for you" She said and I sighed knowing I wouldn't get out of this now.

"Fine but you better make sure we don't bump into Chelsea." I said and she nodded and the helped me to get ready.

***********

"We are all done, wanna see?" Penny asked and I nodded as I stood to go look in the mirror.

I'm not full of myself but I did look good. I had a black tight long sleeve dress on with black heels and my hair was naturally curled, all thanks to Penny because unlike me she knows how to do make up and hair very well.

"Oh my god Penny, thank you!" I said, still looking at myself shocked that I looked so good.

I looked at what she was wearing and she looked hot. She was wearing a light blue skirt with a white crop top with her hair straighht. She looked better than me but then thats not hard as she is prettier and skinnier than me. I always say this but she disagrees and says that my curves are amazing but I don't think so. Boys don't think so ether, they're always after her, not me.

*****

We pulled up to the party and I saw it was already packed. Chelsea told everyone it started at nine, we arrived at half past and people were already drunk off their ass's. I can guess it started earlier for some people. Looking at everyone stumble and humping each other, I already knew I wanted to leave but it was too late, especially since Penny was out the car and walking up to the house, I had to jog to catch up with her. People weren't just over the front, the house was just as packed, they even had spread themselves out to her back yard. I was really starting to wonder how many people there was here and how many more were to turn up. It's a good job she has a big house.

"Come on, Poppy. Lets go partay!" Penny shouted at me as the music was now too loud for you to hear anyone.

We had to push past many people to get to the kitchen and even then, that was cramped as well. Penny walked over the were different drinks were laid out for everyone to help themselves. She picked up to cups and made me whatever she was drinking. She passed it to me and as I looked down at the dark red liquid I wondered what she had mixed together. I looked up to ask her, to find she had disappeared

"So much for not leaving me." I whispered to myself as I stood awkwardly in the kitchen, taking sips from my drink now and then.

I looked around at everyone, walking in and out but I couldn't see anyone I knew. God, I couldn't even see Penny or where she went.

HARRY

The first place we went when we got to the party was the kitchen because all we wanted was alcohol and a good time.

"Here we go." Zayn said as he passed all of us drinks that he had selected from the side.

We moved towards the living room as the kitchen started to get more and more full with people needing refills. From where I stood in the living room I had a good view of the kitchen door where I noticed a blonde girl stood alone. Before I could look some more, Zayn interrupted me by talking.

"Hey, guess who I saw in the kitchen."

"Who?" Niall asked being the only one interested.

"Poppy Lawerance."

"The one who is friends with that fit girl, Penelope?" Niall asked making me smirk at him.

Zayn nodded, taking another sip from his drink.

"What's she doing here?" Louis asked confused.

I was just as confused. Poppy and Chelsea hated each other and Poppy never seemed like the party type as we never see her out.

"I don't know, she was just standing awkwardly in the kitchen." Zayn laughed, making all of us join in.

"Don't her and Chelsea hate each other?"

"Yea I think so, which makes it even funnier if Chelsea sees her." Zayn spoke.

"I have an idea." Louis spoke up again. "We haven't done a bet in ages."

"Who's having the bet this time? And what is it?" Niall asked.

"How about Harry?" Lou said making me look at him with curiosity.

"Tell me the bet and I'll see if its good enough." I said as I finished my drink.

"Oh its good."

__________________________________-