Chapter 25

POPPY

"You really interest me Poppy" Harry said and I smiled back at him.

I've never had someone say I interest them. I normally bore them because and they think that I'm weird because I see things differently to people but Harry. Harry was different. He said that he liked them things about me.

"You're different too, Harry" I said and he raised his eyebrow. 

"How?" He asked and I shrugged.

"I don't know, you just said that I'm interesting and that I see things differently and that you actually like them things about me when other people find me weird because of it. You're just different to everyone you hang around with." I said and Harry looked like he was in thought. 

"As much as I want to hear more can we go sit in my car because its raining even more now and I'm cold and you must be colder because you don't have a jacket, so please come with me" He said and I couldn't be asked to argue with him so I followed him to his car.

He opened the door for me and then ran to his door and got it. He turned the engine on and put the heating on to warm us up. He took his wet jacket off so he wouldnt get colder and put it in the back seat. He also brought a big duffel bag from the back on to his lap. 

"Here take this jumper" He said while pulling a plain grey jumper out of the bag and giving it to me. 

"Thanks" I said and took it and put it on. 

"So, tell me more" He said and I looked at him confused. 

"About?"

"About me, you said I was different carry on why you think that." 

"Why'd you want to know what I think?" I asked confused. 

"Because has much as you don't judge people you do notice things people don't see, so talk" He said and soon enough I started speaking my mind of what I thought of him not knowing if he was going to take it bad or not. 

"Well...you're different to the people you hang out with. Well, around me you are so I don't know if its a act with me or with them-"

"How am I different around you or them?" He interrupted me.

"Around me you act like this caring guy who is worried or concern if I got hurt or if I was upset. You act like you actually care about me. You seem almost like a child again, like yourself. But around your mates you act all, I don't know what word to use, bad maybe. You just act like everyone is below you and that your the boss. You act like you don't care basically the complete opposite to what you are with me. Don't get me wrong I don't care if you were the I don't care about anyone guy around me but I like the caring guy. I don't know if you're pretending with me or them. I don't know if maybe both these people are not you and you're just pretending to be someone you're not. Maybe to fit in or have friends, maybe that's why you do it. But trust being yourself is probably better than pretending, I would know. I don't know if its because you wanna impress your mates or what." Harry was about to but in but I lifted my hand up signing for him to just stay quiet. "I'm not judging, I'm..... observing you could say. All I'm saying is from where I'm standing it looks like you pretend to be someone you're not for people who don't actually give a shit about you. No offence to your friends but when are they there for you? Everything that you've told me about them is just fun and games and parties that you been to together. Nothing personal. You never told me about them being there if you fell apart or if you needed someone to talk to. I don't know if they have and you haven't told me about it, I don't know, its just what i see and think." 

"Well you're wrong and you can stop talking now I don't wanna hear anymore" Harry said bluntly and I knew I had upset him with what I said. I didn't mean to. If he didn't wanna hear it he shouldn't have asked. He wanted my opinion I gave it. Suck it up I would say but for some reason I feel guilty. Like I maybe shouldn't have said all that stuff to him and kept some to myself. Held myself back. But no my stupid mouth had to go and say everything I thought. Hang on. When do I normally feel guilty for saying something to someone. He asked for it he shouldn't be mad if that's what he asked for. My opinion. But still has much as I tell myself that I still feel guilty.

HARRY

She had no right to say that. I don't pretend to be someone, do I? No I don't why am I second guessing myself.

She had no right to say that about my mates ether. They have been there for me. The boys and I have been friends since we were babies. Our mums are friends thats how we all knew each other. We all got on straight away and we've been best friends ever since. The boys and I have been through everything together. They have been there for me and I've been there for them.

"Well you're wrong and you can stop talking now I don't wanna hear anymore" I said as she was about to start speaking again. I really didn't want to hear anymore. I don't know what I saw flash in her eyes. I thought it was guilt but then her face turned blank and she had no emotion on her face again. I must of just imagined it. I mean why would she feel guilty about saying all this to me.

"Harry-" 

"Nothing don't worry about it" I interrupted her.

"No Harry liste-" 

"Nothing!" I said more forceful and she sighed looking out the window.

I put the car into drive and then I drove off towards Poppys house.

POPPY

"Harry-" I said 

"Nothing don't worry about it" he interrupted me before i could get another word out.

"No Harry liste-" I tried again

"Nothing!" He said more forceful and I gave up trying to talk to him right now. So I sighed and looked out the window.

Harry then put the car in drive and started driving towards my house.

*******

"Here" I heard Harry say as he stopped the car outside my house. 

"Harr-" I tried to talk to him again but he wasn't having it. 

"Its stopped raining so you shouldn't get too wet now" He said just looking forward and never at me. Had I really upset him that much. 

"Thanks" I said as i undid my seat belt and got out the car. "Bye Harry" I said as I was about to shut the door but he never said bye back.

I walked up my drive and stopped at the front door. I looked back at Harry and saw him quickly turn his head away from me and drive off. I turned back round and knocked on the door as I forgot my keys. Here comes the shouting from my parents...

VOTE

AND

COMMENT