Chapter 7

EDITED

HARRY

When we arrived at Lou's house I turned to look at Poppy and saw the shock on her face. 

I couldn't not stop looking at her. Seeing her out of casual clothing that she wears to school and seeing her in a tight dress, did things to me. She looked fucking hot. Sure she looks good in casual but right now, I was struggling to control myself. 

"He lives here?" She blurted out, making me chuckle. 

I was a bit confused why she was so shocked. Yea, his house was big but so was every other house down the street, including mine. Thinking of it now, her house isn't that far from here but hers was definitely smaller, it was probably the smallest on the street. Every other house around was big. 

"Yea, why so shocked?" I asked as we both got out the car. 

POPPY

I don't know why Harry wasn't shocked. Yea maybe he has been here before but still, Louis' house was fucking massive. It's like a mansion. It's nearly three times the size of mine. I knew there was some big houses up the end of my street but I didn't think they were this big. It makes me wonder if Harry lives in a house this big too and maybe that's why he isn't bothered by it. 

"It's massive. It's like three times the size of mine." I spoke making Harry laugh.

"Come on, lets go in." He said, helping me out the car like a gentlemen and grabbing my hand in his, leading me up to the front door of the house. 

There was already drunk teenagers on the lawn and even more inside. To be honest I think the whole school was here. Harry pushed people out the way as he made his way through the crowd, his hand gripping mine tight so I wouldn't lose him which I was grateful for. 

We finally got to the kitchen where he asked me what I wanted to drink, grabbing both of us a mix of something. As he passed me my drink I noticed his friends coming up to us from behind him. 

"Hey, Harry mate." Zayn spoke first, all of them getting into a conversation which I blanked out of because to be honest I wasn't interested. Instead I started watching drunk people, entertaining myself. 

Although I was soon interrupted by Harry's friend Niall. "Poppy, did you want to come get food?" He asked as I noticed the air around us get awkward. 

"I would love to, thanks Niall." I spoke with a smile as I followed him to the food table. 

"So, I don't think I see you at school, do we have any classes together?" He asked as we both picked at different snacks. 

"Yea, I think we have history together." 

"Oh, yea. Mrs Robinson hates me I swear." He chuckled, making me laugh too. 

Mainly because it was true. She hated him, more than I've ever known a teacher to hate a student. She always sent Niall outside or was shouting at him, to be honest it made the class more enjoyable. 

HARRY 

We were saved by Niall when he asked Poppy to go get food with him. Yes Zayn had asked me about the bet in front of her, I don't know if he wanted her to hear or what but luckily she didn't. It only got awkward when Liam started to raise his voice about it. 

"That was close, I thought she heard." Louis spoke after Liam stomped off. 

"Yea, well Liam will ruin this if he doesn't keep his mouth shut." I muttered with gritted teeth.