Chapter 45

*NEXT DAY*

HARRY

It was the next day since I done the massive speech to Poppy who is still in the coma. Penelope is in the canteen with Niall while the rest of the boys are in the waiting room, me, well I was sitting next to Poppy. I was holding her hand sqeezing it now and then but she done nothing back. She was nothing. She was here physcially but not emotionally. Emotionally she was gone.

After a couple of minutes Niall came in seeing if I wanted any food but I said no. I haven't ate anything for a couple of days. I couldn't. I thought I would just puke it back up so I didn't even bother eating.

When Niall was about to go out the door, Poppy's heart rate moniter started up more lively. The doctors said this would happen if she was trying to wake up. I shot up and shouted at Niall to get the nurse while I squeezed her hand and this time she squeezed back.

"Come on Poppy open your eyes. Listen to my voice. Open your eyes poppy" I kept repeating.

POPPY

The next day Harry was back next to my bed holding my hand talking to me. He would also now and then squeeze my hand which I wish I could squeeze back but my body still wouldn't let me move.

I heard Niall come in and ask Harry if he wanted food but he denied like all the others time but I didn't hear Niall leave. Not over the sound of a beeping. What was happening? My body started feeling funny like my body was waking up. Was i waking up?

I felt Harry squeeze my hand again and I squeezed back and this time my body let me. I felt harry shoot up with excitement.

"Come on Poppy open your eyes. Listen to my voice. Open your eyes Poppy" I heard Harry say while I carried on squeezing his hand hoping this was real and no dream.

I was waking up.

HARRY

Niall came back in with the nurse just has Poppy opened her eyes.

"Where am I?" Was the first thing she said.

"Poppy..." The nurse said and Poppy looked at her. "...Poppy what is the last thing you remember?" The nurse asked and I squeezed Poppy's hand. She looked at me and moved her hand away from mine. My heart broke. I decided I would stand with Niall who was standing next to the nurse.

"I was running home. I ran to my bathroom." Poppy stopped talking.

"Poppy you tried to kill yourself" The nurse told her and I saw Poppy get angry and upset.

"Why am I here?!" She practicely shouted.

"Poppy calm down. Mr Styles, Mr Tomlinson, Mr Horan, Mr Payne and Miss Miller found you and called the hospital. You were very lucky. You wouldn't be here if it wasn't for them. You were in a coma for a couple of weeks." The nurse finished and Poppy didn't look any happier, she still looked angry and upset.

"I don't want to be here!" Poppy shouted

"You will be let out soon I promise" The nurse said

"I don't mean I don't want to be here as in the hospital I mean here at all! Why do you think I tried killing myself?! I hate my life! I want to die! Get these out of me!" She shouted while pulling out the tubes and wires that were connected to her.

"Poppy stop!" The nurse said trying to stop poppy but poppy was hitting and kicking. "GET THE DOCTOR!" The nurse shouted at us. Niall ran out, coming back within seconds with the doctor thats been treating Poppy. I couldn't keep my eyes off of Poppy.

She was kicking, hitting, shouting at both the nurse and doctor. A couple seconds later two more nurses came in to help but Poppy was putting up a fight. She was hitting and kicking the nurses and doctor. She was shouting and screaming wanting to die. I don't know what to do. I just watched. Watched as they tried to hold her down and put the wires back in her. the doctors and nurses were trying to talk to her to calm her down but that wasn't working either.

Suddenly Poppy reached for a tray, which was near the bed, and grabbed a syringe that was laying the closest to her. That's when all the nurses and doctor stopped trying to hold Poppy down and looked at her worried. What was in that syringe?

"Poppy put that down" The doctor said calmly. The nurses stood near the doctor at this point as the doctor calmly spoke to her.

"Why?!" Poppy said with the syringe pointing at chest with shaking hands.

"Poppy you don't want to do that, just give it to me" the doctor said putting his hand out for it but Poppy kept it in the same place.

"It would kill me wouldn't it. If I stuck this in me right now, it would kill me" Poppy said and the doctor sighed.

"Poppy you don't want to die. You're so young. You have so much to live for." the doctor tried reasoning with her but it wasn't working. Poppy had her mind set on killing herself and no one was going to stop it.

"You don't know me! Everyone has there time to die and mine's now!" Poppy said

I didn't realise until now that with the doctor distracting her by talking, a nurses was about to inject her with something, probably to put her asleep.

As the nurse stuck it in Poppy's arm and pushed the liquid into her, Poppy looked at her wide eyed.

"You bitch! What did you do to me?!" Poppy shouted frantically at the doctor

"Go to sleep Poppy" The doctor said and soon enough Poppy fell straight to sleep while the nurses put the wires and tubes back into her.

"Shall we go talk out side with the rest of you about her situation?" The doctor said and me and Niall followed him out. What the hell just happened?

VOTE

AND

COMMENT