Chapter 15

EDITED

POPPY

Its Monday. Harry didn't reply to me all weekend. Yes, I was a bit upset because it was his idea to have a movie day, however didn't even show up himself. Plus I thought we were finally becoming friends but I guess we're back to the beginning, of how it always was. 

I walked into school and didn't know who to go to. I haven't spoken or even seen Penny since I've been hanging out with Harry. I had completely dropped her for Harry and I kind of regret it because I have to admit, I miss her, a lot. I see her speaking to some girls at the entrance of the school and started to walk towards them, hoping she wouldn't ignore me, even though I deserve it.

"Hey." I smiled at Penny but she just looked at me, blank faced. 

"Oh, so you want to know who I am now? Did Harry finally leave you and you have no one to go to, so you just thought oh hey Penny wont mind, right? Wrong. I do mind. You can't just ignore me and then when he drops you come back to me thinking it's going to be all alright. After all this time, you're wrong, its not happening." She said and I saw hatred and anger in her eyes which I've never seen before, not in Penny. Especially towards me.

"I'm sorry..." I mutter and look down at the ground. 

"Yea, well sorry isn't good enough." She whispered as she walked off with her new group of girl friends. 

I looked around the front of the school and saw everyone hanging out, laughing and chatting with their friends. They all have someone, just like I did. I guess I ruined that. Now I have no one. I pushed her away, like I push everyone away. To be honest I thought Penny would be the only one that would stick around, even when I pushed. But apparently not. I must've pushed too far this time. 

I saw Harry and his mates just standing near the gate that goes into the school. Harry was looking at me, probably had been the whole time when I was talking to Penny. When I caught his eyes, he smiled but I just shook my head and walking into school to first lesson. 

HARRY

When the boys and I walking into school, we stood near the gate because Zayn wanted a cigarette. I was looking around hoping to find Poppy and I did, straight away. She was standing by the entrance with Penny. They were talking but Penny had hatred and anger in her eyes, you could see that from here. I watched Poppy's face go from smiley to sad which made me wonder what was happening but from here I couldn't hear anything. Penny walked off leaving Poppy stood by herself, I wanted more than anything to go up to her but I thought the boys might find it weird so I didn't, I stayed put. Although Poppy suddenly caught my eye, I smiled hoping she would do the same but no, she just shook her head and walked off towards school. 

******

"Nice of you to join us, Mr Styles." Mr Pops said as I walked into science late like normal. 

"Yea whatever." I replied looking for a spare seat and found the only spare one was next to Poppy. Good, it means I can talk to her. 

POPPY

When Harry walked into science late once again, I just stared at the board not wanting to look at him. Although I knew without looking that the only free seat was next to me. Great. 

"Hey." He whispered to me as Mr Pops got on with the lesson. I ignored him, writing down whatever we needed to and trying hard to listen to Mr Pops, even with Harry beside me. 

"Helloooo, Poppy?" He whispered/sung. "You can't ignore me forever, you know."

"I can try." I whispered back without looking at him, making him sigh.

"Why are you ignoring me?" He asked but I didn't reply again. "SERIOUSLY YOU CANT JUST IGNORE ME FOR NO REASON!" He shouted making everyone look at us and stop what they were doing. Harry was now standing up with chair on the floor because of the force of him standing up, knocked it over. I was looking forward with wide eyes not wanting to look at Harry because I knew he was looking at me with a stern look but I couldn't handle it, I didn't want to look at him. 

"Mr Styles, can you please sit down and be quiet or leave!" Mr Pops warned him sternly. 

I heard Harry sigh as he knew he wasn't going to get anything out of me. So he grabbed his bag and walked out of the classroom, leaving everyone looking at me.

"Class please turn around and lets get on with the lesson." 

Once the bell went I quickly walked straight out the classroom and out of school. I didn't want to be her anymore, I just couldn't. I was angry, embarrassed and upset all at the same time. 

HARRY

When I walked out of class I went to the back of the school where the boys and I would go if we wanted to bunk classes. I don't know why Poppy was ignoring me. I mean I didn't do anything wrong did I? I didn't mean to shout and make everyone look at us but she was frustrating me.

When I looked at my phone and noticed it was end of lesson one I decided I should go back and go to my second lesson as Poppy's in the same one and maybe she will talk to me now.

As I walked round the corner of the school I noticed someone walking out of school quite quickly. I thought it was just some girl but then I noticed it was Poppy. Why was she walking out of school? And so quickly?

She kept going and I guess she was walking home. But soon she started running home. I walked over to my car and started the engine and decided to drive to her house, hopefully I will get there before her so she wont shut the door in my face. 

By the time I got to Poppy's house I knew she had got there before me because I could see her walking around in her room, as she had the curtains open.

I parked the car outside and locked it as I walked up to her house. I knocked and heard shuffling around from inside.

"Whos there?" I heard her quiet voice.

"Well if you open the door you would know" I said with a smirk.

VOTE

AND

COMMENT