Chapter 22

HARRY

This date was perfect.

Right now Poppy was asleep on my shoulder but I didn't care.

We are half way watching The Little Mermaid as Poppy said this was her favourite Disney film apart from Frozen. We watched Lion king, Beauty & the beast, Sleeping beauty, cinderella and now Little Mermaid. I have to admit Disney films are good. I understand why Poppy loves them so much and why they were the best thing in her childhood. I mean Disney films are all happy endings and shit that just doesn't happen. But has a little kid you believe in that stuff I guess and with all that Poppy at going on she needed something positive in her life.

I have to say I did laugh at most of the Disney films and I held back my tears at the sad parts especially in front of Poppy, even though she was fine with letting one or two tears spill.

This date though had been perfect. We just sat next to each other laughing at Disney films together and getting to know each other a little better. As I found out Poppy loves Disney films and she found out that I've never seen Disney films. She showed me something she loved. I could tell with the way she talked through the films sometimes saying her favourite bits but in the end saying the whole film is her favourite. Her eyes would light up and her some would be so bright when she was talking about them. She was so beautiful. Even when she's sleeping on my shoulder right now she was beautiful. She may not be the skinniest girl I know but she has curves and I like that about her. It suits her. If she was super skinny like most girls she wouldnt look right.

Why am I talking like this? I shouldnt be falling for her. She should be falling for me not the other way round. At the end of this i will never see her again it will all be over. She will hate me and I will hate her and we wont speak and we will go our own ways. No crossing paths or shit. She will be hurt and alone and I will be fine.

But that's the thing. Getting to know her now makes me think more. I don't want her to end up hurt or alone. She's been alone and hurt most of her life, she doesn't need this on top of everything. I could try and get out of this bet but then the boys will call me a pussy and I will have to pay them which I don't wanna do.

This is so confusing and complicated that i dont know what to do anymore...

VOTE

AND

COMMENT