Chapter 58

*MORNING*

LOUIS

I was the first one up, making cups of tea for everyone.

"You're up early" I heard Penelope say and when I turned round her and Niall were standing there.

"Thought I would make tea for everyone" I said and they thanked me.

When I finished pouring the teas Liam walked through the door and stand down.

"Harry still not up?" He asked and I shook my head.

"What are we going to do about him?" Niall asked and they all looked at me.

"Hopefully once he reads Poppy's letter he will be better." I said and we all sat in silence while drinking our teas.

Not long after Harry walked through the door holding his head.

"Have the biggest headache" He said and walked over to the carboard to get advil out.

"Maybe you shouldn't drink so much then" Liam said and Harry looked at all of us.

"Is that what you all think?" He asked getting angry.

"Harry don't get angry with us, we're just trying to be there for you" Niall said and i could tell Harry was getting more angry.

"Well I don't need you to be there for me" He shouted

"Poppy would have wanted us all to look after each other, Harry you know that." Niall said.

"You don't know shit about what Poppy wouldve wanted." He shouted and I saw him clench his fists.

"Harry just think of what Poppy would've said in this situation-"

"No" He interrupted me.

"Harry just listen to m-"

"No I won't listen to any of you" He interrupted me again.

"Fine if you won't listen to me then read this" I said shoving the letter at him but he throw it to the ground."

"I'm not reading anything, you lot can leave me alone!" He shouted and I saw he was raising his fist. He was going to hit me. I closed my eyes waiting for the hit but it never came.

"STOP! ALL OF YOU JUST STOP!" Penelope shouted standing between Harry and I which made him put his fist down. "WILL YOU JUST LOOK AT YOURSELF HARRY! YOU'RE A MESS! POPPY WOULD HATE YOU TO BE LIKE THIS! TO BE ALONE! TO BE FALLING OUT WITH YOUR BEST MATES! SHE WOULD HATE IT!" She shouted at Harry right in the face and I could tell it hit Harry hard that she was talking about Poppy. "Just read this that Louis told you too because its from Poppy" Penelope said and Harry looked down at the letter in her hands and took it from her.

He looked at the letter for a good minute running his hand over his name which is neatly writen on the front. Then without another word he walked out of the kitchen and upstairs.

We all looked at each other before sitting down in silence again, waiting for Harry to come back down.

HARRY

I walked up to my room and shut the door. I walked over to my bed and sat on the edge still looking at the letter from Poppy.

She had neatly wrote my name on the front. 'This is the last bit of Poppy that I have with me' i thought as I slowly opened it and started reading.

Dear Harry,

You don't understand how many times I have re-wrote this. I wanted it to be perfect because thats what you are. You're perfect, Harry. Don't listen to the people who says your not because their wrong.