Chapter 26

*SATURDAY MORNING*

HARRY

I woke up to banging on my bedroom door. I groaned and put my pillow over my head but the banging didnt stop.

"WHO IS IT!" I shouted and the door slowly opened revealing my mum with a tray of food.

"Here breakfast in bed" She said as she walked in. I sat up as she put the tray on my lap and kissed my cheek.

"Whats this for?" I asked as I smiled at her before digging into my food.

"Nothing can't I give my boy breakfast in bed now and then" She said and I laughed but smiled at her again. "Anyway this note was left on the door this morning, its for you" Mum said as she gave me a note and walked out my room.

I looked at the note weirdly before I read it.

-Harry

Meet me at the park by the swings at 10 tonight

-P xx

I knew straight away that 'P' was Poppy. Plus I noticed it was her handwriting from the classes I have with her.

To be honest I don't know if I want to go met her tonight. What she said yesterday really stuck with me and I don't like what she said. I don't know what she wants to say but if its anything like yesterday I don't care and don't wanna hear it.

I finished breakfast before getting ready to met the boys. I put the note in my back pocket of my jeans with my phone. I'll think about it all today if i wanna met her. I don't know if i will but I might just to see what she has to say. If she says anything like yesterday then i can just leave and never talk to her again. Yea I will lose the bet with Zayn but I don't want to hear anything she said yesterday again.

VOTE

AND

COMMENT