Chapter 10

EDITED

POPPY

It's been a week since I've seen Harry. I tried to ignore him during lessons which is easy because he hasn't bothered me or tried to talk to me within this week either. He didn't talk or call to apologise but I knew he wouldn't. I knew he meant everything he said, I could tell by his eyes. 

What he said hit me hard. I know my parents thought of me has the least favourite child but I didn't need someone to shove it in my face. Especially someone who doesn't know me but got it all right, it hit me hard knowing other people must see and think the same thing. I haven't spoken to Penny since that conversation on the phone. She ignores me at school and has been ignoring all my calls and texts. I don't blame her, I was rude to her but she was being weird around me too. But I guess this means we aren't friends anymore or has given up with all my shit that I seem to put on people. 

Today I had to go to my therapist. I missed the rescheduled appointment and she phoned me saying if I didn't go today she would come here. She also phoned my parents who had a go at me for missing several appointment as well. So I thought it would be better to just go and make everyone else happy. 

HARRY 

I haven't spoken to Poppy in a week. I didn't text or call her and I didn't talk to her at school because I knew she would want me to apologise and I don't want to. I don't even know if I am sorry for what I said. Plus I have never apologised to anyone in my life, maybe my mum but that's about it. 

Today the boys and I decided to have a day together, just hanging out. 

"Hey Haz, how's it going?" Lou asked as they followed me into the living room. 

"How's what going?" 

"You know what I'm talking about, the bet." 

Liam groaned as we all sat down on the sofa's. Liam and Niall on one and Me, Louis and Zayn on the other. 

"Something wrong?" Zayn said with a smirk, knowing if the bet didn't work I would pay him. 

"What'd you mean?" I said acting dumb. 

"Don't act dumb." 

"It's just me and Poppy had an argument and I don't know if she will forgive me so I can carry on the bet." I said looking at everyone. 

Liam was smiling, probably hoping this bet would be over with, without anyone getting hurt. Niall wasn't really listening as he doesn't like to get involved and Louis and Zayn had smirks on their faces. 

"Then you pay us the money." Zayn said and I glared at him. 

"I'm not backing out, I'll sort it out. Don't worry." 

"Then you'll have to play your charm game Harold and get her to forgive you." 

"Ok, whatever. Can we not talk about it and have a lads night." I said and everyone agreed. 

POPPY

I was sitting in Mrs Lynn's office, on the sofa opposite the armchair she sat in. There was a table between us with some snacks and drinks on. There was one window looking out and some vase of flowers and a lamp on one of the side tables. 

"So what do you want to talk about today?" She asked. 

"Nothing." I muttered and she wrote it down in her book that she always had out. 

She out every conversation and every word I said to her, I sometimes just want to rip it up. 

"Ok, lets start a different way. How do you feel right now? Sad? Happy? Angry?" She asked, giving me examples like I was a little kid. 

"I don't know." I answer. 

"What do you mean you don't know?" She asked, writing more in that damn book. 

"I don't know, that's the thing. I don't know if I should be happy, sad or angry. I want to be happy but it seems like everything is stopping me from being that." I admit, looking around the room. 

"What's stopping you?" She asked, pushing her glasses up her nose. 

"Everything" I muttered. 

"What?" She asked as she didn't hear me.

"I don't know..." I trailed off, going quiet. 

"Well, as you don't really want to talk, you can go early but I want to see you again, tomorrow." She said and before she could say anything else I walked quickly out of the room, just wanting to be in my bed.