Chapter 20

ZAYN

At the end of school I saw Harry running up to Poppy. What has gotten into that kid? Seriously? He's always with her? I mean I know we had a bet but that was for him to make her fall in love with him not the other way round. I mean I don't even know if she is falling. I know she doesn't hate him as much now and with what Harry's told us she's been telling him stuff and showing him places that she has never told or showed anyone, not even her best friend. Well ex-bestfriend, Penelope.

I decided to stalk them as they walked to Poppys house so I could see what they were talking about.

"Wanna do something tonight....with me?" Harry asked her.

"Yea sure what you thinking?" She asked

"Dinner and cinema?" Harry asked and i saw she nodded.

"Sure." She said and they carried on walking quietly untill they reached her house. By the time they reached her house I hide in a bush until she went in and Harry started walking away.

As soon as I knew that Harry was a save distance away from the bush I was in I walked out.

"Hey Harry" I said as I started walking behind him. He turned round and waited till I caught up before we both started walking.

"So what you doing tonight?" I asked him even though I already knew.

"Going out with Poppy" He said casually.

"Oh yea so how is the bet going? She falling for you yet?" I asked with a smirk and I saw Harry tense and then un-tense.

"Oh yea the bet. Yea its going good. I think after tonight when I play my charms she will be there." He said and smirked but I wasn't sure if it was real or fake. His good at hiding that.

"Ahhh cool so I might be losing this bet after all" I said and he laughed.

"You were never going to win it anyway" He said and I laughed with him.

"Well I'll see you man" Harry said as he walked off up his drive and I carried on walking to my house.

Another thing I noticed is that Harry was walking and didn't take his car. I'm sure I saw his car in the school car park. And I know his house isn't far but he always drove. Poppy couldn't have made him walk or change him like that could she?

HARRY

"Hey Harry" I heard someone say my name and when I turned round I saw Zayn. I stopped and waited for him to catch up and then started walking again with him.

"So what you doing tonight?" He asked me which I kinda found weird but oh well.

"Going out with Poppy" I said casually.

"Oh yea so how is the bet going? She falling for you yet?" He asked with a smirk and I tensed before untensing. I forgot we had this bet. I had been to busy just getting to know Poppy and being a close friend or her only friend has she doesn't have Penelope anymore that i forgot we had that stupid bet. A bet I wish I could get out off now I know more about Poppy and how broken she is. But i cant. I cant get out of the bet because i will look like a pussy or that I have fallen for her and I don't want the boys to think that. I was meant to be the baddest boy of the group. I can't turn soft just because of one girl.....because of Poppy...

"Oh yea the bet. Yea its going good. I think after tonight when I play my charms she will be there." I lied and smirked which was a fake one as I didn't wanna do this anymore but I had to and I feel guilty.

"Ahhh cool so I might be losing this bet after all" He said and I fake laughed

"You were never going to win it anyway" I lied again and he laughed with me this time.

"Well I'll see you man" I said as i noticed we were at my house and started walking up the drive as he carried on walking to his house.

I was surprised none of the less when I saw Zayn walking home. I mean he doesn't normally and if he does that he would be home by now surely. I mean I walked to Poppy's house before mine and he still hadn't walked home. Isn't that a bit weird? Maybe I'm just thinking to much into it. Maybe he stopped by the shop to get cigarettes or stopped to have a fag. I don't know but it can't be has weird has I'm thinking it is. Surely not.

VOTE

AND

COMMENT