Chapter 55

PENELOPE

After Harry's family walked away, he turned round to look at us but we were all focus on the person behind him.

Zayn Malik.

The person who caused all of this. Harry noticed we were looking at someone behind him so he turned round too. Thats when I saw him get very angry. He clenched his jaw and his fists before speaking.

"What are you doing here?" Harry spat

"I came to pay my respect" Zayn said and all the boys scoffed.

"Yea right. This was because of you" Harry spat at him and Zayn nodded and looked at the ground before looking at all of us again.

"Yea I know. I know this was my fault. You all tried to stop me but I didn't and I'm so sorry. I didn't know she was this bad. That she was actually kill herself. I just think....I-I don't know what I thought. I was stupid and I know you all hate me and I deserve it. Believe me. I wouldn't blame you if you hit me." Before Zayn could say another word Harry launched at him and punched in square in the face. Zayn fell to the floor and Harry was on top of him, punching him over and over again. I grapped Nialls arm tightly as we all watched.

"Niall stop him" I said and he looked at me with sad eyes.

"Let Harry do this." He said but I couldn't watch him do this. If he carried on he could kill Zayn and we dont need another funeral, i dont think i could take it. Even though I don't like Zayn I would rather he left as alone then be dead.

"HARRY!" I shouted but he ignored me, so I stepped forward and moved out of Niall's grip before he could grap me back.

"HARRY STOP! WE DONT NEED ANOTHER FUNERAL!" I shouted and pulled him back with all my strength and stood him front of him, as Zayn struggled to get off the floor.

"You, get up and leave all of us alone because next time I won't stop him!" I said harshly at Zayn as he scrambled up and ran off.

"Thank you" I heard Harry say from behind me and I turned and looked at him. "Thank you for stopping me. I don't think I could've" He said and I just nodded.

"Lets go home yea?" I said squeezing Harry's hand as I walked past him.

"Yea its been a rough day" Niall said pulling me into his side and we all walked off.

"Wait!" I said as I noticed Harry wasn't following. I turned round and saw him looking at us. "Harry, You coming?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Nahh, I might go for a walk. I'll be home later" He said

"You sure mate" Louis said and he nodded before we all walked off to the cars to go home.

*3 IN THE MORNING*

LOUIS

Suddenly I was woke up by someone banging downstairs. It sounded like someone was breaking in. I slowly got out of bed and walked out my door into the hall way and Niall, Liam and Penelope were standing there looking as tired as me.

"Who is it?" Penelope asked

"I don't know, lets look" I said as they followed me downstairs. I looked down the hall way that lead to the door and saw the front door wide open. We walked up to it and I shut and locked it. I looked down and saw Harry's shoes messily in the middle of the hall.

"He never leaves his shoes in the middle of the hall unless-"

"Unless his drunk" I interrupted Liam as I shook my head. "I think Harry went to a bar not a walk."

"But that was hours ago, I thought he was home now" Penelope said

"Obviously not" I said and we heard a bang from the kitchen.

We all walked into the kitchen and saw Harry. He was standing by the sink with his hands resting on the side. He was looking in the sink. I looked at his feet and saw smashed glass and plates.

"Harry?" I whispered and he snapped his head towards us.

"Why?" He whispered and i slowly walked up to him being careful not to cut my feet.

"Why what Harry?" I asked

"Why was it her? Why not me?" He said and i knew he was talking about Poppy.

"You guys can go to bed, I'll sort him out" I said to Niall, Penelope and Liam who were standing by the kitchen door. They nodded and said night before walking off.

"Come on Harry. Its 3 in the morning and you need sleep" I said as he let me lead him to his room, upstairs.

"You're such a good friend Lou Lou" He said as he took his jeans and top off. Laying in bed in just his briefs.

"I know, Night Harry. Get some sleep" I said and he slowly went to sleep like a baby.

I walked back to my room and sat up with my lamp on the bed side table on. I was quite awake now and thats when i remembered Poppy's letters to all of us. I forgot to read my or give everyone theirs. I opened the draw i put them in and pulled them out. I walked into Niall and Penelopes room and saw they were still awake.

"Hey" They said

"Hey Poppy gave me these and forgot to give them to you, so here" I said giving them their letters.

"Thank you Lou" Penelope said and i nodded before walking into Liams room.

"Hey Lou"

"Hey Li, Poppy gave me this to give to you but i forgot about them, so here" I said giving him his letter and he nodded.

"Thanks man" He said and we said night before i walked off to my room again.

I decided to read mine now and give Harry his in the morning when his sober and awake to read it proberly.

I sat back in bed with the lamp on as i slowly opened the letter with my name on.

COMMENT

AND

VOTE