Chapter 29

POPPY

Its Monday and I was hoping to try and ignore Harry so he wouldn't ask me anything about my scars.

I made sure my bracelets were on and no one could see the scars then walked out the door. I made sure the door was shut and as I turned round I bumped into a chest. I slowly looked at and saw it was Harry. So much for ignoring him. 

"What you doing here?" I asked

"Come to pick you up for school" Harry said with a wide smile and I smiled back.

Harry and I walked to his car and he opened the door for me. 

"My lady" He said and I smiled and chuckled a bit. 

"Why thank you kind sir" I said poshly and he laughed as he walked to his door.

When he turned the engine on All time low - feel like dancing come on. 

"I love this song" I said with a smile.

"You like All time low?" He asked and I nodded. 

"Yea love them" I said and he just smiled. 

"Same"

HARRY

When we got to school Poppy said bye and went off to her class while I went to go find what class Penelope was in.

I walked round the school when I saw she was in Maths. I walked in and the teacher looked at me weirdly the same with the whole class. 

"Errr, the headmaster wants to see penelope" I said and the teacher just nodded and pointed for Penelope to go out.

"The head master didn't actually want me did he?" She asked as soon as we started walking away from her class room. 

"No he didn't, glad you work that out quick" I said as we walked out the school and towards a bench out of sight of teachers and we sat down. 

"So why did you want me to get out of maths? I mean not that I'm not happy, I hate maths" Penelope said and I laughed. She was so different to Poppy and it was like a breathe of fresh air. She was more confident about herself and didn't care what other people thought. She was so subborn. Her and Poppy are totally opposites. 

"Hello? Anyone there?" She said snapping me out of my thoughts. 

"You and Poppy are totally opposites, how did you became best friends?" I asked confused. She looked shocked at first but then sighed. 

"I don't know we just did. We kinda clicked if you get what I mean. We met when we were little and just hit it on since then. I don't know maybe its because we're different and as you say totally opposites that we were best friends for so long. But I don't know maybe that was also the reason why we're not anymore" She shrugged and this time I sighed. 

"You stopped being friends because of me right?" I asked 

"Yes partly"

"What you mean partly?" 

"It was going to happen even if you didn't come around, we had been falling apart for a couple months but not one of us wanted to end it but I had to and one of the reasons was you, no offence" She said and I nodded. 

"None taken" 

"So why did you wanna talk to me? It's not just about mine and Poppy's friendship" she said like she read my mind and that she knew I had so ask something else. 

"Well I was wondering if Poppy had ever, I don't know, done something like, I don't know how to say it, like harm-"

"Harm herself, like cutting?" She finished the sentence and I nodded. "Well, yea she did once. Everyone was calling her names the first couple of months of this school. She took everything to heart like she does. She keeps everything in which eats her alive and she done it to let it out but I helped her through it once I saw her laying in her bathroom with blood on her wrist" When she said the last bit I gasped. 

"You what?" 

"I went round hers for a sleepover and when she thought I was asleep she went to the bathroom. I don't know if she planned to end it then but I went to the bathroom because she was taking a long time and I saw her laying on the floor. A pool of blood around her, clothes in blood and wrist cuts. I don't know if she planned to cut so deep or it was a accident but she did and she went to hospital for a couple of weeks till they thought she was stable. Then I helped her through everything after that. No one found out why she was out of school for a couple of weeks then, they just thought she went on holiday." She said and I nodded and looked down. What if Poppy does that again? "She hasn't started again has she? I mean I know we're not friends anymore but I care about her and I don't want to see that happen to her again. Just tell me she hasn't started again?" Penelope said 

"I can't tell you that, cause she has, I saw them" I said looking down and I heard Penelope gasp. 

"Oh my god. No. Why? Do you know why?" She asked and when I looked up I saw tears in her eyes. 

"No I saw them yesterday and I haven't asked her about them yet I came straight to find you..." I trailed off and she was trying so hard to keep the tears back. 

"I need to talk to her, I need too" She kept repeating. 

"Do you really think she will let you back in after all you done to her no offence." I said and I saw her look down sadly. "If you want come with me to her, at least I can slowly put her in it." I said and she nodded. 

"Thank you for everything." 

"You shouldn't be thanking me" I said 

"Why?" She asked confused

"Penelope another reason I came to you is because Poppy needs someone when I'm not here" 

"What you mean when you're not here? Where are you going?" She asked more confused. 

"No where, but I've got myself into some shit that I can't get out of and Poppy will be hurt in the end and I know she will hate me and not want to see me so please be there for her and tell her that whatever is about to happen I didn't mean for it to end like this okay?" 

"What? What thing is going to happen to hurt her Harry?"

"Please just promise me!" I said frustrated

"Okay okay I promise just please tell me what you've done"

The bell went for break and I noticed we missed our first lessons. 

"Come on lets go see Poppy, she will be in the library." I said and got up with Penelope following me to the library.

VOTE

AND

COMMENT

MUCH LOVE R-