Chapter 19

POPPY

I woke up feeling someones arms around me. I opened my eyes and looked up and noticed it was Harry.

"Oh shit" I whispered starting to shake harry. "Harry wake up" But he just moaned and held me tighter. "God damn it Harry. Wake up!" I shouted at him and he snapped his eyes open and sat up make me fall down. "Ouch" I said as my head hit the floor.

Wait. Not floor. Grass. Yes, grass. We fell asleep on the hill last night after watching stars. Shit.

"Sorry, are you okay? You just scared me shouting at me? Where are we?" Harry asked non-stop questions.

"I'm fine don't worry and I had to wake you up one way or another. And we are one the hill. We must have fallen asleep after watching the stars." I answered all his questions.

"Do you want me to drive you home?" He asked and I shook my head.

"No, we're already late for school anyway, so I will probably just head to school" I said and Harry raised an eyebrow at me.

"Looking like that?" He asked and I glared at him. "Not that you look bad but your hairs all over the place, your wearing clothes from yesterday which everyone will probably comment on and you haven't brushed your teeth so no affence but your breathe probably stinks." Harry explained and I sighed.

"One, I can just put my hair up in a messy bun, two chewing gum is for that and I have some in my pocket. And finally I don't give a shit what people think. They can comment on my bad hair ugly, no makeup, face and how I'm wearing the same clothes. How I probably have bad breathe and stink. I don't give a shit" I explained standing up and brushing off my jeans while Harry done the same.

"You really don't care.?" Harry said with raised eyebrows.

"Yep. Lifes to short for you to care what other people think." I said and started walking the way to school while harry just stood there.

HARRY

"Yep. Lifes to short for you to care what other people think." Poppy said and then started walking the way to school while I stood there taking in what she just said.

She was right. Life is short. For some really short and for others a little longer, but still short. If you waste your life caring what others think and worrrying about your fears and shit you will miss all the good stuff and life wouldnt be as good. But if you didn't care and done stuff because you wanted to life would be better. It would be worth while.

I snapped out of my thoughts and started making my way to my car and to school. I had already missed first two lessons but oh well.

*END OF SCHOOL*

POPPY

"Hey wait up!" I heard someone shout behind me. I turned and saw Harry running towards me.

"Hey whats up?" I asked and he started walking next to me.

"Wanna do something tonight....with me?" He asked with his hands in his pockets.

"Yea sure what you thinking?" I asked

"Dinner and cinema?" He asked and i nodded.

"Sure." I said as we carried on walking.

As we got to my house I spoke.

"So, is this a date tonight?" I asked and Harry smirked.

"Sure why not? Well thats if you want it to be a date?" He said

"Yea why not" I said with a smile and started walking up my drive.

"Bye Poppy Lawerance" Harry said and i smiled.

"Bye Harry Styles" I said as i shut the door and he walked away with a smile on his face.

VOTE

AND

COMMENT