Chapter 51

HARRY

"As much as I would love to do that I can't. Harry I can't just run away. We can't just run away. We don't have money or anywhere to go. Anyway as I was saying. I hate therapy and being watch, I won't survive here and most of all I won't survive out of here. I'm a ticking bomb, Harry. You said so yourself. Even if I get out of here now or 6 months time I will still be a ticking bomb. I will soon explode again. I will keep exploding until I die from the explosion. I don't want to go through this anymore. I've tried this before and it didn't work and yes then I did think maybe this is god giving me another chance to start over but it just ended the same. Me trying to kill myself but this time instead of being with my gran and starting new, I'm here. Alone. Harry this isn't another sign from god saying I have another chance. I don't feel like that this time. I feel alone and lost. I don't belong in this world. I don't belong here. Its my time harry. Its my time to go. Its my time to die." She finished and I couldn't keep my tear in so I had tears streaming down my cheeks but I didn't care if she could see them or not.

"Poppy, I love you. I love you so much please don't leave me. Please" I said now sitting next to her holding her hands.

"Harry, I love you too, so much but I have to. You will be fine though. You will go to my funeral and then you, the boys and Penelope will move away to somewhere exciting. Somewhere new. Somewhere together. You'll go out and have fun and you'll find other girl. You'll find the best girl ever and you will love again. You will love her. You'll get married to her in the summer because you told me once that you wanted to get married in the summer outside, so you'll do that. You'll have two. A boy and a girl. Because remember-"

"I said I wanted to have the boy first so he could hurt anyone who hurt his little sister." I said as we both smiled through both our tears. We were both crying as Poppy told me how I would be fine. We smiled at the memories.

"Exactly. You'll grow old with this girl and live happily. Harry you'll be fine." She finished.

"I won't though. That seems all fine and everything I would want but it doesn't have you in it."

"It doesn't have to have me in it. You'll be fine okay. Just listen to me. You'll be fine and I'll be fine. Everyone will be fine. You will help everyone through it because you're such a good person and I will watch over all of you." She said and we just sat in silence looking at each other. I wanted to remember ever inch of her. I didn't want to forget about her at all.

"Harry?" She said snapping me out of my thoughts

"Yea?" I asked with raised eyebrows

"Kiss me one last time" I didn't need to be asked twice before I smashed my lips onto hers.

POPPY

We made out for a while. And I mean a while. When we pulled away we were both out of breathe and both had swollen lips.

"I love you Poppy Bow Lawerance" Harry said and i smiled

"I love you too Harry Edward Styles" I said and he smiled and pecked me on the lips one last time.

"Please don't go"

"I have to"

And then Harry kissed me on my forehead and walked out my room without another word.

VOTE

AND

COMMENT