Chapter 47

HARRY

I got kicked out the hospital and they wouldn't let me back in for the couple of days Poppy was kept there. Penelope and the boys kept me up to date with what has happening with her. Right now though she was on her way to the clinic that her parents signed her up for. I hated that Poppy was going in there. She didn't need to be there. It was just an excuse for her parents to not look after her for a while. That place won't help her though. I know it. The boys know it. Penelope knows it. But her parents don't. Her parents don't know her as well as we do. They know nothing about their own daughter and that's heart breaking. I know that putting her in that clinic will only make her worst. She told me about how she hated angry therapy and how she wrote in that stupid book and wouldn't let Poppy see what she wrote even though it was about her. So I know for sure she will hate it in the clinic. People watching her 24/7. Judging her. Thinking the same as her parents. I know she will hate the therapy they will force her to go to because they will just write in a book again about her and that won't help her angry issues or this situation. She will just want to die more. This wont help her change her mind. This will make sure she doesn't change her mind. I don't get how people who go there can come out fine in half a year or more. I don't get how they get help from being watched and talking to someone whos just judging you. I don't get it. But I do get Poppy. I know that she will hate it there. She will try to kill herself again even with people watching her. She wont talk to the therapist, she'll just sit there quietly or shout at her, abusively. She might even try and escape from that hell of a place.

I know what she does need. She needs to be with me. With us. With me, Penelope, Louis, Liam and Niall. She needs to be with people who love her. People who will help her through everything. I know that's what she needs because thats what i would want and what anyone would want. They wouldnt wanna be trapped in a place with strangers judging and watching your every step. You would want to be with people who love you, wont judge you and will help you through everything. Thats what she needs. She needs to come home. I know this won't happen though has shes on her way to the hell of a place and will be there for 6 months but if shes still not better even longer.

Luckily she's aloud visitors because me, Penelope and the boys said that we would visit. Penelope and the boys obviously wouldnt visit as much as me. But then they got to see her longer in hospital when I got kicked out because of fighting with Poppy's dad.

Suddenly there was a knock at my door which snapped me out of my deep thought.

I got up slowly off my couch and walked towards the door. I opened it and there stood Niall and Penelope.

"Hey guys what you want?" I asked

"Well Poppy's at the clinic now and us and the boys were going to visit her, has visitors can come around this time now" Penelope said checking the time on her watch at the end of her sentence.

"And we wondered if you wanted to come as you haven't seen her since the day she woke up because of being kicked out the hospital?" Niall finished and i gave them a small smile.

"Let me get my shoes and keys and we can leave." I said leaving the door open as I put my phone and keys in my pocket and put on my old brown boots.

PENELOPE

It took little under half an hour to get to the clinic but as soon as we got there we saw Liam and Louis waiting outside for us. Harry, Niall and I jumped out the car once it was parked and walked up to them.

"Ready to see her?" Liam asked all of us but mostly looking at harry.

"Yep" I said and the rest of the boys nodded.

"Lets go find her room then" Louis said and we all followed him inside.

Louis went up to reception and found out Poppys room before coming back to us, where we were standing in the waiting room.

"They said they need to tell her she has visitors and then we can go but only one at a time." Louis said and we all sighed. We sat down waiting for one of the people to come back and tell us it was okay.

After 20 minutes someone walked up to us and we all looked at her.

"You can see her now, one at a time. Her room is just down that corridor and the door right at the end of it." The nurse said to us putting to a door to a corridor.

"Thank you" Louis said and she nodded before walking off to other patiences.

"Penelope you want to go first?" Harry asked and i looked at him.

"If you don't mind" I said and he nodded and gave me a small smile.

"Go ahead" He said putting to the same corridor the nurse did a minute ago. I gave him a small smile before walking off down the corridor to Poppy's room.

VOTE

AND

COMMENT