Chapter 21

POPPY

It was the night of mine and Harry's date and I couldn't wait. I don't know why but I think I actually might be liking Harry. I mean I've opened up to him a lot and since I've been hanging out with him I haven't been angry that much. I think he was good for me.

Harry texted me saying he would pick me up in a hour or two so I decided to get dressed now.

After my shower I decided to changed into a pair of blue skinny jeans with a flowy white top and my leather jacket with my white converse. I decided to straighten my hair and keep it down. I decided to also do natural makeup.

Once I was ready I looked at the clock and saw it was 5 minutes till harry would be here. I sat down on my sofa in my living room and watched a random programme on tv till Harry got here.

*25 MINUTES LATER*

It's been 25 minutes. Harry was meant to be here 20 minutes ago. I don't know what happened to him. I texted him 10 minutes ago asking where he was but he hasn't texted me back. I don't know if I should just wait or just give up and get changed to go to bed. I know its only 7:20 but I'm so tired. I don't know if I'm tired or if I just wanna get away from everything and I'm just tired of life.

*5 MINUTES LATER*

After 5 minutes I decided to go up stairs but just has I was about to walk up the stairs when someone knocked on the door. I lazily put my phone in my pocket and opened the door. And no surprise it was Harry.

"Im so sorry I was la-"

"Dont worry" I interupted him.

"So did you still wanna go?" He asked

"I don't kno-"

"If you don't want to you can come round mine or we stay here and just watch films? I can not just not do anything now. Especially cause I was half an hour late" He said before I could say anything.

"Fine, we'll stay here because I can't be asked to go anywhere" I said and moved out the way so he could come in.

"By the way you look really nice" He said and I gave him a small smile as I shut the door.

We walked into the living room and I was picking out films for us to watch.

"Do you have any popcorn?" Harry asked

"Yea in the cupboard in the kitchen" I said and Harry went to kitchen and I heard him go through many cupboards before finding popcorn and putting it in the microwave.

I sat on the sofa with a blanket over me about to press play to the movie when Harry walked in with popcorn. He sat beside me and moved the blanket so that it was on him too and put the popcorn in the middle of us.

"So what we watching?" He asked

"Frozen" I smiled like a little kid and he laughed. "What?" I asked raising a eyebrow at him.

"Really? A disney film?" He said after laughing.

"Yes got a problem?" I asked with my eyebrow still raised.

"No what ever you wanna watch" He said with a smirk as I pressed play.

Half way through the film we were both laughing are heads of especially at Olaf the snowman. When we both come down from our laughing fit Harry said something that shocked me.

"Did you know I've never seen any Disney films" He said still looking at the film but now I was looking at him.

"WHAT!" I shouted and it made him jump and look at me.

"What was that shouting for?" He asked

"You've never seen ANY Disney films?" I said making sure I heard right.

"Yea I've never seen ANY Disney films" Harry confirmed.

"You had a shit childhood" I said

"Coming from y-" He was about to say me but stopped releasing.

"Coming from me?" I said and he looked down before looking at me again.

"I didn't mean it like that..." He trailed off.

"No I get it but Disney films were probably the best thing about my childhood" I said and he nodded. "I still can't believe you've never seen any Disney films, what did you watch?"

"I don't know any films just no Disney ones." Harry shrugged.

"Awww was Harry such a bad ass kid that he couldn't watch disney films?" I teased with smirk and Harry laughed.

"Yea I was" He said and I laughed.

"Well, sorry Harry bad ass Styles but tonight you are watching all the Disney films I've got" I said smiling.

"And how many is that?"

"A lot"

VOTE

AND

COMMENT