Chapter 52

*THAT NIGHT*

POPPY

It was nearly midnight and I knew all the patience would be asleep. The guards would feel tired and lazy and be dropping off to sleep. The nurses would be ether walking around or in their little lougne were they all talk. But most nurses would of been going home by now, only a few stay.

I decided that tonight would be the night. The night I go away.

HARRY

Me, Lou, Liam, Niall and Penelope all went back to mine and decided to just watch a film but I couldn't get my mind of Poppy. She was so ready. So ready to go. To just disappear. I tried to stop her and changed her mind but she won't. Her mind is set and no one can change this now. The thing is it hurts. It hurts so much knowing I do this to her and it hurts that she wants to die.

"Harry?" Lou said and I saw he was standing by the living room door. When did he get up? He was sitting next to me. I must of been deep in thought.

"Yea?" I asked and everyone looked at me then back at Lou. Thats when I saw he had a phone in his hand.

"It's for you" He said handing the phone out to me and I walked up to him.

"Who is it?"

"Just talk" He said as i put my ear to the phone and said hello.

POPPY

I slowly opened my room door and making sure no one was around. I closed it quietly and started walking down the corridor.

"Hey Poppy, where are you going?" I heard someone say behind me. I turned round and saw one of the nurses.

"Toilet" I simply said smiling and she nodded.

"Don't be to long"

"I won't" I said and carried on walking down the corridor.

I finally got the the front enterance where the guards were but they were half asleep. I tip toed past them.

"HEY! YOU!" I heard one of the shoot up as they saw me and I ran as fast as I could down the road to the bridge.

HARRY

"Hello?"

"Hello is this Mr Styles?"

"This is he"

"Mr Styles we need you to come to clinic as quick as possible"

"What? Why? What has happened to Poppy?" I paniced.

"Just come quick"

And then they hung up.

"Whats going on?" Penelope asked and everyone was looking at me paniced and scared.

"We need to go to the clinic now its important!" I said quickly and me and Lou grapped our car keys. Penelope and Niall went with me and Liam went with Lou.

I drove as quick as I could and we soon arrived in a matter of minutes. I jumped out my car and run into the clinic. I saw nurses panicing and guards stressing. What was going on?

"Mr Styles, I'm glad you could come" A nurse come up to me and said. The boys and Penelope was now behind me.

"Whats going on?" I asked rushed.

"Mr Styles, Poppy has disappeared. The last time we saw her was when a nurse saw her walking around the corridors. Poppy told her she was going to the toilet but shes not here. Mr Styles she's gone somewhere outside of the clinic and we don't know where." The nurse finished. Where could she be? Was she going to end it now? Omg we need to find her.

"Why aren't you people looking outside then?!" I asked and i heard Penelope start to cry behind me.

"Mr Styles we dont know where to start-"

"Anywhere, omg you people are useless" I said and then ran out to my car.

"HARRY!" I heard Lou shout as I got in my car. 

Suddenly the passenger door opened and Lou got in. "Im coming with you" He said and started to drive out the car park of the clinic.

"Where are you going to start?" Lou asked after a while.

"I don't know but I need to find her" I simply said and we carried on driving looking out the windows trying to look for her. It soon started to rain which didn't help because it was already dark and now raining did not help at all.

VOTE

AND

COMMENT