Chapter 13

EDITED

MONDAY - AFTER SCHOOL 

POPPY

I started walking home once again when a car pulled up beside me. I knew who's car is was straight one, the famous black range rover wasn't hard to remember, especially when no one else owned one from our school. I stopped walking, not being in the mood at all today and turned towards the car seeing that Harry had rolled down the window. 

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Get in, I need to talk to you." He said, a confused look came across my face as he unlocked the door. I didn't bother in arguing and got straight in the car. To be honest I was quite curious to why he wanted to talk to me and what about. Especially since we haven't spoken in a couple days, not since our argument outside my house. "Wow, I thought you would argue." He spoke, shocked as he started to pull away from the curb. 

"I'm not in the mood, what do you want to talk to me about?" I asked, looking at the side of his face. 

"Not here." Was all he said as he drove past my house and further away from our street. 

HARRY

I hated the fact I knew something about her, especially with the way I found out. I couldn't not tell her, so that's what I was doing. The whole car ride we were quiet and I honestly didn't know where we were going until I saw an empty park further up the road, that'll do. 

"Why are we here?" She asked, looking around the place like she knew it. 

"I don't know, I didn't actually know where I was going just knew it had to be some place quiet. Why do you know this place?" I asked but she just ignored me. 

"What did you want to talk to me about?" 

"Well, I don't want you to get mad at me ok, so just listen till I've finished please." I spoke and she slowly nodded and I started to explain. 

"Ok, so the other day when we had our argument, I was mad, so mad. I wanted to know where you were going because you never open up to me, so I...followed you." 

POPPY

"...So, I...followed you." 

I was worried because he found out, didn't he? He found out about my anger issues and how I have to go to a therapist. He knows it all. The only other people who knew are my parents, obviously and Penny. But now Harry knows. God, what if he tells someone. I don't want everyone to know, they'll think I'm a freak. 

"You know." I whispered and he looked at me. "You know I go to therapy because of my anger issues." I stated and with a nod of his head, I knew I was right. "So..." I trailed off, not knowing what to say. 

Mrs Lynn had told me to start opening up to people more, so maybe I could do it now with Harry. 

"So what?" Harry asked. 

"Are you going to go tell everyone? Laugh at me or something for being misunderstood." I said slowly getting angry. 

God, I hate my anger issues. I just get annoyed and angry at every little thing. Maybe I wouldn't be able to open up to Harry, not now. 

"What, no. Poppy listen to me, I'm not going to do that, ok? Calm down." 

As the words 'calm down' came out his mouth, I did. My anger slowly subsided and I started to breathe normal again. That never works, people don't ever just say calm down and I'm fine. So how did it work with Harry.