Chapter 37

POPPY

"So shall we carry on" Zayn says and I don't just stare at the images changing while I hear him talk because I don't know what to do anymore. 

"As I was saying she's a freak! Anger issues..." He started going on about how angry I could get and how I could hurt someone. I knew some people knew I could get angry easily but now the whole school knew.

Everyone was basically just staring at ether the pictures of me being projected on the wall, looking at Zayn or looking at me, while they were listening to every word he said. Taking it all in. I looked at Penelope and the boys and saw she was crying and all the boys had tears in their eyes. Niall had his arm round Penelope like he was protecting her. I didn't know they knew each other, maybe they had a thing? I don't know. Or maybe he's just doing it to comfort her while she's crying about this. About me being destroyed, in front of everyone. I looked at all the boys seprately. Liam had tears in his eyes but they didn't spill. He was looking at Zayn with disgust and then looked at me sympathetically. Louis, I had grow close to him since I was going out with Harry and he always acted like a big brother to me. He was there for me when I needed someone to talk to. Yea he was mean and bitter when I first met him but once we talked a little bit more he became playful and carefree. His also so cute with his girlfriend Eleanor. They are the cutest couple I've seen. She goes to a different school though but they met all the time. Ive met her once and shes so nice too. Finally my eyes landed on Harry. He had tear actually streaming down his cheeks. He didnt hold them back like the other boys and he didnt seem to care that everyone in the school right now could see him crying, the bad boy, crying. I noticed then that he was looking back at me. He looked so guilty and sad. He mouthed 'Im so sorry' to me but I just shook my head and has I turned to look at Zayn I saw Louis side hug Harry and whispered something in his ear. I soon got snapped back into reality when I heard Zayn talking about something very private...

HARRY

I noticed Poppy was looking at me like she was studing me. I mouthed 'I'm so sorry' to her to see what she would say or do but all she did was shake her head and turn to look and listen back to Zayn.

I was then pulled into a side hug by Louis as he whispered in my ear. 

"Everything going to be alright." He said 

"How do you know that?" I choked out as I was crying. I didn't care if people saw me crying at the moment because I loved Poppy and she was breaking right now. It was my fault and I can't do anything about it. 

"I don't." Was all Lou simply said before we both listened to Zayn again.

POPPY

"Angry issues isn't the only thing that is wrong with precious little Poppy." Zayn started as he wickedly smiled at me before looking out at the crowd again. "She also had the worst childhood, which is the main reason why she has angry issues..." He knows everything I told Harry. Harry told them everything. I glared at Harry before looking back at Zayn to see what else he was saying. "...Perfect little poppy isn't very perfect. She fights with her parents all the time. They want her to be more like her brother and sister. Oh yea no one knew about that. She has a older brother and sister who are successful. She's nothing like them. They are the perfect little children while she's the mistake. That's right her parents hate her. Thinks she's a mistake, a mess, a worthless piece of shit. They would be happier if she was dead!" All the things he said hit me like bullets at my heart. I knew they were true but it hurt more coming from someone so bitter, and in front of everyone else as well. I saw everyone trying to hold back laughter or smirking at me or looking at me disgusted. All except the boys and Penelope. They looked sympathetic.

When was Zayn going to stop? But then I knew the answer. He wasn't. He wasn't going to stop till I was broken to the point I won't come back and everyone hated me so much I would leave. And I don't mean leave the school...

"If Poppy was dead no one would care. Her parents wouldn't have to pay for her therapy, everything would carry on like normal and be fine. No one would miss her! I wouldn't be surprised if she's tried to end it before. Tried to kill herself to make everything better. I don't know why she hasn't. No one would care!" Was the last thing I heard before I pushed through the crowd to get away from everyone.

As I ran through everyone was pushing me back, shouting names like, 'Freak' at me and telling me to kill myself. I had tears flooding down my cheeks and I couldn't stop them. I was broken. I could literally hear my heart breaking and my head hurting. I was broken. So broken and hurt I wanted to get away from this. These people. These awful words. This life. I want to get away.

I was soon running towards my house and up the stairs to my bathroom.

VOTE

AND

COMMENT

Wrecking Ball - Harry StylesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara