CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR

Ashton let out an adorable chuckle at my inexperience and opened his bottle as well.

"Can we play beer pong?" Natalie suggested. Everyone in the group nodded, and I went along with it. We followed Michael to his empty kitchen table.

"How do you play?" I asked as Michael set up all the cups and poured the beer in.

"Well," Ashton said, leaning down so I could hear him. "You get into teams and then one team goes first, and you try bounce the balls into the cups, and at the end, every cup that has a ball in it the opposing team has to drink."

I nodded, and it seemed simple enough. Michael and Calum finished setting the cups up and got out ping pong balls from somewhere.

"Groups of two?" Michael said. Everyone agreed.

"Looks like your with me, babe." Ashton said to me. His words sounded faint in my ears, and I could tell the alcohol was already taking over my system, but I didn't care.

Ashton and I stepped up to the table. The music seemed to get louder, and my heart race started to pick up. Engery surged through me as the game went on. I was actually quite good at it, and so was Ashton. I could tell everyone else was getting very drunk with with each round.

Michael and Sydney got all 6 balls in all 6 cups. I could diffeidently tell the alcohol was taking over me. I picked up two cups, as well as Ashton and we did "cheers" and chugged them down. The beer tasted amazing, and I never would have thought something so foul could be so amazing. Ashton was obiously very drunk as well, and he looked at me with a sloppy smile and squinted eyes as we both down one more cup. I grabbed him by the hands and gently kissed him, the alcohol on his lips felt even better than the alcohol in the bottles that seemed to surround me. Ashton hasilty wrapped his fingers around mine again as the game went
on.

...

Pretty soon, Calum pulled out a pack of cigarettes.

"WHERE DID YOU GET ThoSE???" Ashton said, stumbling over to him and taking them. His drunk voice was raspy and sexy, and the way he carried his stumbling body was very attractive and I don't know why.

I don't know what came over me, but I didn't stop it. I forcefully grabbed Ashton by the hand, pulling him away from Calum. "Whats up?" Ashton said, putting his full attention on me. "Come over here." I said, pulling him out of the kitchen. He looked confused, but he followed me. I hastily pushed passed people, looking through the doors in Michael's house until I found what I was looking for: the guest room.

No one was in here, and I nearly dragged Ashton in after me. "Brooke, are you okay?" Ashton asked, he was obviously still drunk, but he seemed concerned.

"Yes, I'm fine." I replied. The room fell silient for a second. I looked at him, and he looked at me.

It was as if he read my mind again, and we both practically attacked eachother at the same time.

Ashton wrapped his muscular arms around my wasit and pulled me to his body, instanlty crashing his lips into mine. The alcohol and nicotiene tasted amazing as our toungues battled one another. I wrapped my arms around his neck and I was shoved against the wall as Ashton moved his lips with mine.

"I see how it is." Ashton smirked, the chemicals in his system making his voice raspy as hell. He moved his lips onto my neck and sucked gently on my skin, making a low groan comeout of my mouth.

"Ashton-"

"Shhh."

He continued to kiss my neck, and I felt a strong grip on my thighs. I was instantly lifted up into the air, my back still against the wall. My eyes shot open and they met Ashton's blazing gaze as I wrapped my legs around his waist. I felt his big hands run down my back and down to my ass and I let out a little scream, which made Ashton smirk in satisfaction. I continued to kiss him, and now it ws my turn. I had absolutely no idea I was capable of doing this, but I was utterly surprised and impressed with myself as I cupped my hands gently around Ashton's face and removed his lips from my shivering collarbones. I pushed his messy hair out of his face as I planted my lips on his jaw line. A throaty moan echoed through my ears and it made my heart race.