CHAPTER THIRTY ONE

My eyes slowly opened to the sound of a cell phone vibrating. My tired eyes darted around the room and I had no idea where I was. All I remember was falling asleep on Calum's couch, and now I was in someone's bed. I was in the same clothes I fell asleep in, and I finally concluded that it was probably Calum's guest room. But, I felt comfortable and satisfied with my surroundings.

The sound of the cell phone vibrating keep ringing, and I finally felt a body shift beside me.

"What?" I heard Ashton's raspy morning voice. "You woke me up, man."

I turned over and came face to face with Ashton's bare back muscles as he was propped up on one elbow, facing the other way. "Yeah we didn't get caught." He said. I guessed he was probably talking to Michael about last night. "Alright see ya." He said tiredly. He tossed his phone onto the bedside table and slumped back down onto the bed, letting out a tired grunt.

"Ash." I said quietly. Ashton tiredly turned over and looked at me with lazy eyes. A smile crept on his face as he ran his hand through his messy hair. "Good morning." He said quietly as he scooted closer to me, his voice tiredly cracking.

"Where the hell are we?" I laughed as I started into his hazel eyes.

"Well," Ashton replied. "I didn't fall asleep for a while, and Calum's mom came home and told me we could spend the night here. I know, its kind of strange, but Cal's parents don't mind it. Anywho, so I just picked you up and brought you in here."

I smiled and kissed his nose gently to say thank you. His dimples popped up on his cheeks. "What time is it?" I asked. 

"Its like 12:30."

"Are you serious?!" I asked, my eyes widening. I never fucking texted my mom.

"Its okay babe," Ashton assured. "You're mom also texted you like, 10 minutes after you fell asleep? I told her you were spending the night at..uh, Jessie's."

Relief washed over me and I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in. "You're a lifesaver." I said.

"I know." Ashton smiled as he got out from under the covers. I looked down at my phone to read the massages Ashton had sent my mother, pretending to be me. I was surprised, because my mom actually bought it.

"Where the hell are my pants." Ashton's voice said. My eyes shot up from my phone and darted over to him. Sorry, I couldn't help it. I guess Ashton had taken his pants off because he was walking around the room in his boxer-breifs. My eyes traveled down from his messy brown hair to his toned back to his tanned legs and well...his ass. Fucking shit its too early for this.

He slipped his skinny jeans on and almost tripped over his feet. "You okay?" I chuckled as I propped myself onto my elbows, too lazy to get up.

"I don't think so," He said as he threw his tshirt back on. "Because I think I smell banana pancakes."

I  laughed and threw the bed covers off of me and followed Ashton out of Calum's guest room and into the kitchen. I could deffidently smell the banana pancakes, and my mouth began to water. We walked into the warm and small room to find Calum and Natalie with their backs to us at the stove. 

"Don't burn them Calum!" Natalie laughed. Ashton looked down at me and held one finger to his lips. He slowly tiptoed over to them, and I guess they didn't know we had spent the night in Calum's house.

"FUCK YOU'RE GONNA BURN THEM!" Ashton suddenly yelled. Natalie screamed and turned aroud and Calum whipped around and almost smacked Ashton with his spatchula. They both looked scared shitless, holding their hands over their hearts. Ashton instantly started cracking up, me as well. Ashton and I highfived and Calum still looked horrified. "Where the fuck did you come from?!" He asked.