CHAPTER SIXTY SIX

A/N: follow me on twitter if you like macaroni and cheese @whirwin

The bell rang, finally, on Friday afternoon. The rest the week seemed to zoom by, even though I was spending every moment counting down the minutes to tonight. Anger from Nick's stupid plot to get Ashton and Luke in trouble never really left my mind, and I was ready to get back at him. I was pretty surprised at Luke's idea to reiterate the whole "vandalism" situation, to be completely honest. But that doesn't mean I'm not up to do it.

The only reason why Nick's parents are so wealthy is because his dad own's the most fanciest and successful country club in the whole city. It's huge, as Luke described it. It had acres and acres of golf courses, a huge gymnasium for recreational purpouses, and an over the top pool and spa. I've never been to it, but I've definitely heard about it. Luke, being Nick's best friend for a whopping 5 years, had full accsess to the country club, with no expenses to his family. Luke knows the place really well, and he still has his key to get in and the key that Nick stole from his dad and gave to Luke a while back. This key opens to gate to the whole place, and the way Luke explained it, it seemed almost fool-proof to get in. The plan, is to sneak in there tonight and do whatever the fuck we wanted to do to the place. No ones there to catch us, so how could we get caught? Calum, Natalie, Michael, and Sydney were going to help us screw the place over, and I was excited as fuck. I could tell Ashton was too, because throught 6th period we looked over to each other and smiled at least 20 times, obviously thinking about the same thing.

When the bell finally rang, and I quickly gathered all my things into my bag and walked over to Ashton's desk. "You're coming with me." He smirked, wrapping his fingers around mine and throwing his back pack over my shoulder. We walked out to the courtyard, and I looked up to Ashton to see him waving over to the tree, and I figured we would go over to Michael's house or something.

"Where are we going?" I asked as I pulled myself into the passanger seat of Ashton's car. I folded my hands in my lap as Ashton put on the radio, a good song blasting through the speakers. "To gather our instruments of torture." Ashton replied jokefully. We kept rocking out to the songs that played, until we pulled up to a hardware store in the shopping center a couple blocks away from our school. I stepped out of the car, and I groaned at how hot it became out here while we were in school.

"Luke gave us 20 bucks," Ashton laughed. "Let's go crazy."

I was gonna proposely stealing from this place, since Ashton probably could, but then again, this place has security cameras and loads of people in it. It wasn't like that liquor store we stole from last time. I giggled and wrapped my fingers around his more firmly as we walked into the store. I didn't know what Ashton was going to buy, but I figured he probably knows what to do more than I do. We walked into a random ile, and stopped infront of the shelves on spray paint.

"Good call." I nodded. There could be a lot that we could do. I watched as Ashton pulled out a can of green paint, a can of blue paint, and one of red.

"How much would this be?" He asked, furrowing his eyebrows and looking over to me.

"$18.50." I replied, doing the simple math in my head. Ashton's face lit up. "We have enough!" He sad happily. I laughed and pecked his nose softly, and grabbed his hand as we walked back to the counter to pay for it.

...

We pulled up to Michael's house around 9:00 that night. Ashton and I spent a little time driving around the city and making out in his place until the time came that the country club closed, and it was safe to go over there.

"There better be beer." Ashton laughed as we walked up to Michael's front door. I could hear laughter and clinking bottles inside, and I grew more excited to get the alcohol in my system tonight. I was in the mood to.