Chapter XX

The first thing Fenris became aware of was Iri's intoxicating scent. The second was his painfully hard knob, pressed against her ass cheeks. And then, the hand that was gripping her breast. He sucked in a breathe and slowly tried to inch his way off the bed without rousing the pile of flesh next to him. He froze when he started to shake as Iri started to giggle. "Are you alright, Ma'Fen?" She whispered, before a squeak escaped her as Fenris reached out and pinched her ass.

She rolled to face him and he leaned down, capturing her lips in a passionate kiss. Anders moaned and turned to see them, eyes blinking blearily. "I was sleeping in. For the first time in, I can't remember, Justice was letting me sleep in, and you two can't keep your frisky under control." He grumbled, shoving his face in the pillow and moaning again. Fenris and Iri chuckled softly at him and he looked at them with narrowed eyes. "There are other rooms you know, you could use one of them." his lip stuck out in an exaggerated pout.

"Apologies, Anders." Iri said sweetly, grinning sheepish at him as she ran her fingers through his hair. "Let us start the day then, who's hungry?" She asked as she crawled over Fenris, who landed a solid slap to her ass cheek, pulling a surprised sound from her. She smiled wickedly at him and bit her lower lip, but hopped off the bed and made her way back to the guest chambers. Anders raised an eyebrow at Fenris, "She...enjoys that?" he asked, Fenris just grinned and shrugged as he rose and reached for his clothing.

Stepping into his leggings, he was stopped short when his mage grabbed him, pulling him towards him. Anders shoved the still throbbing flesh down his throat, sucking with vigor until he'd swallowed ever drop of his elfs spend. Humming contentedly, Fenris leaned down and nipped his shoulder before pulling on his leggings. "Mage." He said affectionately, shaking his head. Anders grinned dazedly at him, shrugging on his robes. "Your a 'mage' now too, you know." he teased over his shoulder as he left the room.

----------------------------

Orana was in the kitchen when Iri appeared in the doorway. She smiled politely, "Good morning, Orana." Iri said. "Good morning, Serah." she replied with a small curtsy. "Why don't you take the day off, Orana. I will look after the boys, and you can enjoy a day to yourself." She reached into her pouch and held two sovereigns out to her. "Pamper yourself, on me." She smiled brightly as Orana eyed the coins. "Are you sure it's alright?" She sounded uncertain. "Of course, Orana. Please, go have fun." She smiled, taking the coins and turned towards the door, offering Iri a small wave before she pushed through it.

When Anders and Fenris appeared, the scent of eggs and ham filled there noses as they made their way into the kitchen. Iri had three plates lined up on the counter and was filling each with food. "Your cooking? You don't have to cook. Where's Orana?" Anders asked, sounding awed that Iri would cook for them, even if Orana was nowhere to be seen. "I gave her the day off. I hope that's alright, I told her to take a day to pamper herself a bit. And before you ask, yes, Ma'Fen, I sent her with coin." Fenris chuckled, "Of course you did Vhenan, I would expect nothing less." his tone was soft and full of affection.

"You will need to go to your clinic today, yes? Would you mind if I joined you?" Anders eyes flashed with surprise before settling on curiosity. "Alright, but why? Darktown is dirty and the smell is...something. What is of interest at the clinic?" he asked. "I think I would enjoy watching you work. Seeing you in your element. I am very curious to observe how Justice coincides with you." she responded. "Alright, I believe I would enjoy the company." He smiled warmly at her as she placed their plates in front of them and took the seat between them.

They were just about finished when a loud banging at the door called their attention. "Blondie! Blondie, you in there?" Varric's voice called through the thick wood. Anders eyes flashed with worry and they quickly made their way to the door. "Blondie! The docks, the scaffolding, it gave out. It's bad, we need you quick!" Anders already had his staff in his hand, "We'll take the tunnel under Hawke's place. Come on, let's go."