Chapter XXII

Fenris pushed the door open and quietly slipped inside. The room was empty, so he made his way to the bathing chambers and found Iri soaking in the tub. "Vhenan? Are you alright?" he asked softly. She looked up to reveal her tear stained face and Fenris moved to kneel beside the tub. "I am lost, Ma'Fen. At the time, I believed there was nothing I could do to change what had happened. And now, I have the power at my fingertips, but have no way of knowing what would happen if I went back to stop it. What of Justice?" A long sigh of defeat left her and Fenris stroked a hand soothingly down the line of her body.

"May I?" He asked. "Of course, wolf." she attempted to be playful, but it came out half hearted. Fenris undressed and slid into the tub behind her, pulling her body flush with his and holding her tightly. "You must not worry so much, Vhenan. What is done is done, we need to focus on the task at hand." She let her head lean against his shoulder and relaxed into his arms. He reached for a bottle and pushed her forward to wash her hair. She hummed contentedly as he massaged her scalp, eyes locked on him.

When she sat back up she turned to face him, studying his features. Her fingers chased the lyrium lines that ran across his chest and she placed a soft kiss to his lips. When they had finished bathing, they moved back to the bedroom. Iri sat wrapped in her towel and Fenris perched behind her, brushing out her long white locks. When he could smooth his fingers through it, he began to part it and weave intricate braids. An experience that they had shared so many times, but this time felt all the more intimate. With the last braid in place, she unwound herself from the towel and crawled into bed, arms reaching for Fenris.

He wrapped his body tight around her and traced soothing circles on her stomach. "Whatever you decide emma lath, I will stand at your side." he whispered in her ear. She rolled to face him and those beautiful eyes locked on his, "I've missed you so, my wolf." Her fingers lazily running through his hair. He smiled at her, eyes full of adoration. "I know Vhenan, me too." He murmured as he placed a kiss to her forehead. "I cannot say how much it means that you have found me, brought me home."

He swallowed her response with his mouth, a kiss filled with longing and passion. He had wondered with his mage, would they discover what it meant to truly live or just limp through life, pretending. Iri's hands moved to the back of his neck and she gripped at his hair, softly moaning, sucking in every ounce of attention Fenris would give. They became breathless and the kiss broke, a pocket of warmth carrying the scent of whiskey engulfing them as they panted into each others lips. "My wolf." Iri breathed, "My wolf." Fenris growled in response, rolling his hips and grinding his firm shaft against her moist slit.

"I've lain awake for so long, aching for your touch." She gasped as he leaned to bite at the dip of her shoulder, chasing it with his warm, wet tongue. He worked his way down the lines of her body, taking his time to worship every inch of her with gentle kisses and nips. Running his fingers up and down her sides, he called electricity to his finger, pulling a sharp squeak from her. "Venhedis, I shouldn't have--" Iri cut him off, "Shh, it was merely unexpected, is all." She giggled softly and Fenris went back to kissing her inner thighs, calling the electricity back to his fingertips.

Iri was writhing under him now, his fingers finally finding their way to her warm slick heat. He slipped two fingers inside her and she arched her back, pushing him further inside, a pleased growl leaving her. Fenris growled in return and added another finger, moving his tongue to lap greedily at her wetness. Tracing circles around her clit he quickened his pace with his fingers, feeling her tighten around him, touching her just so. "Wolf....yes....harder!" She panted as she gripped the sheets in her fists, pushing down hard as a gush of wetness poured over Fenris' hand.

He slowly withdrew his fingers, rumbling contentedly at ever shiver that coursed through her body. She smiled playfully at him with slitted eyes, before lunging forward and tackling him. He chuckled as she pinned his wrists to the bed and ground her slick pussy against his throbbing cock. She bent and sucked his bottom lip between hers, nipping at him before kissing him hungerly, a mix of tongue and teeth. Sliding down his body, she called ice to her fingers, relishing in the surprised hisses she pulled from him.

Switching to electricity, she licked at the wet drip sliding down the head of his cock, before taking his length in her mouth. She took all of him in one slow movement, humming vibrations that made him quiver and pant. He sucked in a sharp breath when she placed a low spark just behind his balls, causing him to rut into her mouth. She let his cock fall from her mouth, looking up at him with lust in her eye. "Is that what you want, wolf? Do you want more?" She teased, Fenris' eyes rolled back as he groaned loudly. "Fasta vass, you know I do, emma lath." he rumbled.

She smiled and traced patterns up and down his shaft, before taking the throbbing flesh back into her mouth. His hands made their way into Iri's hair, gripping tightly as his hips involuntarily rolled into her every motion. She revelled in the way his whole body shivered and rumbled with ever desperate moan that fell from his lips. When his cock was aching for release, she pulled it from her mouth with a pop and crawled forward, straddling his legs. He pulled her down, capturing her in another long, needy kiss before pulling himself into a seated position.

She reached between them and easily slid down onto his cock until he was fully seated inside her. A long shuddery breath came from both of them, Iri's nails pressing half crescents into Fenris' back as she clutched at him. She rode him painfully slow at first, his teeth worrying at her collar bone before she picked up the pace. "Lotheriel." He breathed into her skin as he moved with her, panting and begging for more between soft kisses to any skin he could make contact with. A feral growl left her as her eyes widened as she came twice in succession, warm liquid running down Fenris' balls and thighs. "Your an eager little one, Vhenan. Do you burn to feel me?" Fenris asked seductively. Incoherent noises left her as Fenris thrust up hard into her. "Yes, please my wolf." She whimpered.

Iri sucked in a surprised breath as Fenris flipped her over in one quick motion, promptly reseating his cock in her from behind. His fingers digging into her hips as he pounded into her relentlessly, another gush of fluid spraying across there legs with his every motion. Iri's head went back and Fenris leaned over here, one hand wrapping long fingers around her throat. She leaned into his grip, applying more pressure as he continued to fuck her with vigour. A sharp slap to her ass cheek pulled a satisfied groan from her causing Fenris to mimic the sound with a groan of his own.

He kissed his way down her back, losing himself in her every twitch and shiver. "I'm close, emma lath." he whispered in her ear, dragging his tongue along the side of her neck. She hummed contentedly and pushed back into his long strokes, enjoying every inch of his throbbing flesh as he moved. His movements stuttered slightly, his panting more like choked gasping. "Come for me my love, let me feel you." she begged. His pace quickened again as Iri's muscles clenched around his cock. He cried out in ecstasy, causing Iri to come again as he let go, filling her with his hot seed.

He rolled to the side, pulling her with him, cock still twitching inside her as the last few drops left him. "Mmm, Vhenan, you are incredible." he whispered breathlessly into the back of her neck, nuzzling against her skin an inhaling her scent. Iri giggled, "Ar lath ma, emma sa'lath." she murmured as she slid off his cock and turned to kiss him eagerly. "I love you too, Vhenan." he grinned into her kiss, pulling her tighter and savouring her warmth. "I think we made need to change the linens." she stated, pulling a rumbling chuckle from him the could be felt down the length of her body.

They stayed wrapped in a pile of flesh for some time, before finally finding the energy to move. Iri warmed the water in the wash basin and dipped a cloth into it, ringing out the excess water and cleansing her damp flesh. Fenris followed suit before helping Iri strip the sheets and make the bed fresh. Climbing into the crisp sheets, Iri opened the beside drawer and retrieved her pipe, taking a long drawl before handing it to Fenris. This time he called his own fire to his fingers, taking a moment to reflect on the hatred he'd held for the very thing he was.

They traded off the pipe a few more times, before she placed it back in the drawer and slid down under the covers. Fenris pressed his forehead to hers and stared lovingly into her beautiful eyes. "This all seems like a dream, I am afraid I will wake to find you no longer here." he whispered, capturing her lips with his own, an almost pained noise leaving him. "I am not so easy to be rid of, wolf." she grinned cheekily at him and pulled him closer. Burying her face into his chest, she placed a soft kiss just above his nipple, "Sleep well, Ma'Fen." she said. He hummed happily, feeling the herbs take effect, "You as well, emma lath." He murmured, before the world went still and they drifted off into elated sleep.

Ar lath ma - I love you

Emma sa'lath - my one love

Fasta vass - a curse