Chapter XXXVIII

She found him sitting under a tree in a plush green forest as a memory played before him. Fen'Harel was speaking with Mythal, a private conversation that had not been meant for him. "Were you spying, wolf?" she teased as she approached, offering him her hand. He accepted it, pushing himself up to stand beside her, "Perhaps." he said sheepishly, smirking down at her as the memory turned murky, shifting back to the fade green sky. "What makes you seek me out?" he wondered. "Am I not allowed to desire your company, emma lath?" she asked as she leaned in for a kiss. A hungry growl was muffled by her mouth as he wrapped his arms around her, returning the gesture.

He broke for air, pressing his forehead to hers, his hands wandered her body, giving her rear a firm squeeze. She smiled when he lifted her, wrapping her legs around his waist as the fade shifted again. Fenris glanced around, a smirk coming to his lips as the room took shape, leaving them standing inside Iri's chambers at Vir'revas. A place they'd spent countless hours, but had never made love in, due to the ever watchful eyes of the sentinels. He set her down on the bed, pushing the back of her thighs forward as her thrust his hardness against her. "Ar lath ma, Vhenan." he said, his lips finding her neck, moving across her jaw, nipping as he went.

She captured his lips, kissing him deeply as her hand made its way down the front of his pants. She worked his shaft, her grip tightening with her movements, aching for him to fill her. "Te amo, ma'fen." she responded, causing him to pause momentarily as his thoughts shifted to Anders. His mind lingered for a moment on the encounter they'd shared with Iri. He refocused when she moaned, her hands moving to grab his ass, pushing against him. He trailed kisses down her chest, ripping the clothing from her body with a aroused growl. A sound of pleasure passing her lips as his mouth closed around her nipple.

His fingers worked his pants loose, eager for the touch of skin when she arched her back, causing him to suck harder. He pulled away, pushing his pants down and kicking them to the side as he lifted his shirt over his head. They stayed there for a moment as their eyes playing over one another before he reached for her foot, bringing it to his lips. He placed soft kisses across the end of her toes, making her squirm and giggle at the tickling sensation. His tongue darted out, running down the side of her foot, changing direction to trail its way up her leg. He paused at her knee, bending her leg so her foot rested on the bed and placing a kiss there. She pushed herself up on her elbows, smiling warmly and earning her a half hidden grin from Fenris.

She hummed, her head falling back back as his tongue continued its work, slowly moving up her thigh towards her now slick heat. Nipping at the tender skin, he breathed in the scent of her arousal as his tongue finally brushed over her clit. Her legs shuddered at the contact and she let herself fall back. "Touch me ma'fen." she begged, her entire body singing with pleasure under his delicately precise motions. He chuckled, grabbing her hips and pulling her to him, allowing his tongue to slide inside her. She threaded her fingers through his hair, rolling her hips as his grip tightened, taking pleasure in his every movement.

He pulled back abruptly, staring up at her, "Come back here, wolf." she whined when he rose. He smirked, running his fingers across his lips before seductively sucking her wetness from them. She whimpered, reaching to touch herself, but instead, a squeak left her as he grabbed her legs and pulled. Slipping his hands around her waist, he lifted her into his arms again, "Have you forgotten your manners, Vhenan?" he growled as he bit down on her shoulder and she sucked in a sharp breath, dragging her nails down his back. Their lips collided in a clash of tongues and teeth, hungry and rough as they clutched one another.

When the kiss finally broke, it left them breathless and panting with want, desperate to feel one another. Fenris turned, crossing the room and pressing her back to the wardrobe, rutting against her. His eyes flitted over her body and his mind drifted to the first time he'd seen her in the flesh. She'd taken his breath away as she always did, but he'd stood there staring, stumbling over his words. It was a different time for them, one when the problems of the world had escaped them, or perhaps they'd simply been too young to care. Not like now, with the demons of the land plaguing their doorstep as they wore the scars of millennia behind them. "Have you drifted, ma'fen?" she whispered, running her tongue along the shell of his ear, pulling a pleased groan from him.