Chapter XXXIII

She stirred at the touch of a warm wetness pressing to her neck, and the presence of a body brushing the length of hers. She moaned happily as the scent of Fenris filled her nostrils, followed by the soft aroma of elfroot. His kisses moved along her jaw, over her chin, landing on her lips as he wrapped his fingers around the back of her neck. The taste of elfroot filled her mouth as her tongue darted out to brush his bottom lip before gently nipping at it. He rolled his hips when her arms encircled him, hands giving his perfectly sculpted ass a firm squeeze. "I could get used to waking like this, ma'fen. Be careful, or you may spoil me." she teased when he pulled back to catch his eye. "Whatever you desire, Vhenan, I live to serve." he replied softly.

She regarded him for a moment, curiosity crossing her face at the barest furrow she saw in his brow. "What is it? Talk to me, emma lath." He sighed heavily, rolling to the side, propping himself up on his elbow. "Tell me of your relationship with Cullen." even as the words passed his lips, he was flooded with shame. He did not want to question his heart and he knew that he had no right to do so, but he couldn't let go of the knowledge he'd kissed her. She smiled warmly, pushing a strand of white hair from his eyes before tracing her finger down the bridge of his nose.

"Cullen was a dear friend to me emma lath, after Solas left, I lost myself. I would likely never have recovered as I have, if not for him, he gave me something to hold onto. It is true, that he feels deeply for me, but he knows that is a commitment I am unable to make." she explained. "Do you wish it was othwise?" She chuckled softly, reaching around to retrieve her pipe from the bedside table. She conjured fire as she put it to her lips, inhaling deeply and holding in the smoke. She continued to smoke until the herbs turned to ash before handing it to Fenris to place to the side.

"No, I do not. Cullen is a wonderful man, and I hold great love for him, as I do for Hawke. But, I am not in love with him, ma'fen, that love is held only by yourself and Fen'Harel." her tone was soft and sincere as she stared up at him with lidded eyes. "Ir abelas, Vhenan. I should not trouble you with such petty things." he murmured before leaning down to kiss her once more. It was a tender kiss, one that begged forgiveness, causing her to grin into his lips. She growled playfully as she pushed him flat on his back and moved to straddle him. Cleaver fingers undoing his pants as she swallowed the surprised sound he made with her mouth. She pulled him into a seated position, removing his shirt before moving down to also remove his pants.

A pleased smile came to his lips as she ran sparking fingers up his legs and across the toned plains of his stomach. His eyes rolled back and he groaned at length as she ran her tongue from his balls up his hard shaft, before slipping it into her mouth. She drew circles with her tongue as she worked his pulsing cock down her throat, humming contentedly. His hands moved into her hair, tugging ever so slightly between ragged breaths. She quickened her pace, her fingers finding their way to his balls, where she placed a weak spark. "Vhenan." he whispered, breaths becoming shorter as she explored further downwards, slipping an oiled finger inside him.

She crooked her finger when he began to rock in response to her affections, adding a second when his legs began to quiver. She heard the door when it opened, but Fenris was too far gone, a chorus of his pleasure filling the room. Anders stepped quietly into the room, wondering if he was intruding, but unable to tear his eyes from the sight before him. Warmth gathered at the base of his spine as he watched Fenris scrabble desperate fingers at the sheets. He babbled incoherently as he spurted hot cum down Iri's throat, a distinctive sound of relief leaving him, as she greedily lapped at the last few drops dribbling down his knob.

"Mmm, does that please you, ma'fen?" she asked playfully, draping her body across his and placing a soft kiss to his lips. When she pulled away, she turned to face Anders, "I--I'm sorry...." he stammered, grinning awkwardly as his hands fiddled with the cuffs of his sleeves. She smiled, reaching a hand out towards him, "Will you join us?" she invited. Anders continued to stand just inside the door, following the line of her body to where Fenris' hands caressed her, before catching his elfs eye. "You heard the lady's invitation, Amatus." he stated as he caught the barest hint of uncertainty on his features.