Chapter L

Their kiss broke and they pressed their foreheads together, gazing at one another, breathless and full of want. Anaris moved tentative fingers to the hem of Fenris' shirt, lifting it over his head and tossing it to the side. His eyes flitted over the lines across his chest before his tongue trailed over them, the rich taste of lyrium filling his senses. Fenris' head fell back as he groaned, not entirely sure this was a good idea, but finding it extremely difficult to care at the moment. He reached to remove Anaris' shirt before moving onto the laces of his pants, pulling him to a standing position, shoving the obtrusive clothing downwards before finding his lips once more. When he turned him, moving to position himself behind him, Anaris stalled his movements, "Are you certain this is what you want?" he inquired, they were both intoxicated and he worried that there may be regrets later.

Fenris called oil to his fingers, a sly grin coming to his lips as he ran them over Anaris' entrance in a circular motion before slipping one inside. He watched as his eyes fluttered, revelling in the sound that passed his lips, "Would you like me to stop?" he asked seductively, unlacing his pants and slapping his cock against Anaris' perfectly sculpted rear, a smear of wetness left behind. "Don't stop." he begged, his words breathy as Fenris crocked his finger just so. He chuckled, slipping another finger inside and leaning forward to nip at the side of his neck, his free hand wandering over Anaris' exposed skin. Anaris reached behind him, gripping at Fenris' thighs, tilting his head back to further expose his neck as Fenris continued nip and suck at his flesh.

He gently removed his fingers, flipping Anaris onto his back and pushing him further back on the table, eyes chasing the definitions of muscle across his torso. Anaris pushed himself up on his elbows, gazing at him with affection, "Do you like what you see now, wolf." he teased, referring to Fenris' distaste for him when he had first arrived. Fenris chuckled, running his hands over the elf before him, "It is, acceptable." he said playfully, pushing his pants the rest of the way down and shaking them free before fully removing Anaris' as well. He bent to place kisses to his stomach, nipping his way up his chest, his tongue trailing behind, soothing the mild sting of his teeth. He took his time, giving attention to ever inch of skin his lips found, working up his neck and trailing his tongue over the shell of his ear.

Anaris' head fell back, a long moan passing his lips as his fingers scrabbled at Fenris' back, thrusting his hips upwards to press their hardened lengths against one another. "Fuck me." Anaris begged, pulling a pleased hum from Fenris, "Patience, Anaris, I want to enjoy you." he responded, capturing his lips and kissing him deeply before moving down to run his tongue along his aching length. His cock twitched in response, his eyes rolling back in his head as his fingers gripped the edge of the table. He took him into his mouth, sliding him slowly down his throat, his tongue drawing patterns with his movements. His hands moved to grip at Fenris' white locks, lifting his hips to meet him as he worked him eagerly, humming softly around his girth.

"Oh yes, Fenris. Your fucking perfect." he panted, struggling not to lose control and finish before he desired. He sat up, pulling Fenris to him and kissing him, the taste of himself filling his mouth before he broke the kiss and turned them. He smiled, gently pushing Fenris back to lay across the table, climbing atop him and reaching for his cock. He moved into position, calling oil and stroking Fenris before sinking down onto him, slowly sheathing him fully. Fenris shuddered at the sensation, warmth flushing his body as his hands wandered Anaris' thighs. Sparks came to his fingers, dancing across their skin, heightening their senses and increasing their pleasure.

Anaris ground against Fenris, moving in a circular motion, his own cock pulsing with ever sound that fell from his lips, a bead of precum gathering just above Fenris' naval. Fenris reached to take Anaris' shaft in his hand, moving in time with him, placing a small jolt of electricity at the base every few strokes. Anaris continued to move, slow and deliberate, Fenris rutting to encourage him to increase his speed. When his attempts failed, a lusty growl left him as he pushed himself up, lifting the elf and pulling out of him. He kissed him, rough and passionate, one hand moving to the back of his head while the other took both of their cocks and stroked them together.