Better Than Words

Jade, Jesy, Leigh-Anne and Perrie have been best friends for as long as they can remember, now they are all entering university. A chance to live on their own, to explore their freedom.

Jade is a hard-working student. She is shy and keeps to herself most of the time. She is guarded and rarely lets anyone in her world. She is always there for everyone and doesn't even think about herself, about what she wants.

Jesy is outgoing and fun. She hates being wrong and will never back down, no matter who she is going against. She is very hard-headed and always has to win, but she is very trustworthy and honest.

Leigh-Anne is very sweet, nice and bubbly. But underneath it all she is also very strong, she doesn't let people push her around. She's stubborn and won't go down without a fight. She is the type to defend you no matter what you've done. She thinks boys are a waste of time and doesn't give them the time of day.

Perrie is quiet and very smart. She wants to prove herself to everyone. She wants to show them that she isn't as weak as they think she is. It doesn't go very well because she isn't that intimidating but she still tries. She never gives up.

While Harry, Liam, Louis, Zayn, and Niall are starting their second year of university. This year all they want is to have a good time and become popular. They've had a year of freedom and now they want to take full advantage of it.

Harry is the charming and cheeky one. He uses his charms to get whatever he wants. He doesn't really care for anyone besides his friends. He is very headstrong and will stop at nothing to get everything he wants.

Liam is smart and somewhat nice. He can be a real asshole at times though. He usually thinks before he acts and is usually right. Everyone turns to him for advice and depends on him a lot. He loves to party and to let loose.

Louis is the funny and the wreckless one. He just does what he wants to without thinking about the consequences after. He's the only one out of all 5 boys to be in a long term relationship. He knows how to have a good time and makes sure that every situation is a good one.

Zayn is the serious and collected one. He comes off as smug and cocky at first but once you get to know him he is fun to be with and is really caring. He keeps his guards up because he doesn't trust people easily.

Niall is just happy-go-lucky. He just goes with whatever is happening, it's hard for him to be in bad mood. He is just generally always very happy, but he has quite the temper. Even though he doesn't get mad easily, when he does it doesn't ever end well. He enjoys the freedom that comes with being in university.

When these 9 people meet, what will happen? Will friendships be tested and broken? Will love happen? Will they all get along?