Chapter 2

I look in the mirror of the bathroom and regret immediately going down to Jordan's house looking like this. I'm still in my pajamas and I didn't even run a brush through my hair, let alone put on my normal make up.

I shake my head. I don't care what he thinks. I don't like him, he's a jerk. There's a knock at the door and I quickly brush out my hair, hating myself for trying to look good for him. Whatever, I'm still in my pajamas.

"I got it!" I yell down to Tanner. I open the door to see Jordan standing there. I lean against the door frame and cross my arms, pursing my lips. I look at him expectantly.

"Hi..." He says.

"Hi." I say sourly.

"Hi." He says again, scratching the back of his neck. Man that was hot. I can't help but smile. I stand up strait.

"Can I help you?" I say.

"Yea, uh... I just wanted to say... uh thanks."

"Now look who's nervous and flustered." I say with a smirk. He glares up at me.

"Most people say you're welcome when someone says thank you to them." I cock my head to the side.

"Well I'm not like most people." I say

"I can see that." He mumbles to himself.

"Is that all?"

"Uh... yea I guess." he trails off looking behind me.

"OH MY GOD!" I hear Tanner yell. I turn around to see Tanner staring at Jordan with his mouth hanging open.

"Tanner! Go away you little brat!" I yell at him. Tanner pushes passed me and runs up to Jordan and hugs him. "What the hell?" I whisper. Jordan is stunned at first then hugs Tanner back.

"Jordan?" Tanner asks. Jordan nods and Tanner covers his mouth. "You... you live here?"

"Seriously, what is going on?" I ask completely bewildered.

"This is Captainsparklez!" Tanner yells pointing at Jordan. Suddenly it clicks and I remember Captainsparklez is the person that Tanner always watches on youtube. Jordan smirks at me, rubbing it in my face that Tanner recognized him.

"Oh man!" I say laughing hysterically. "You are Captainsparklez?!" I laugh harder. "And to think I thought you were attractive!" Jordan looks at me confused.

"I'm sorry about her, she hates Minecraft." Tanner says.

"Minecraft is for nerds." I tell them matter-of-factly.

"Well what's wrong with being a nerd?" Jordan asks.

"Nerds are losers with no friends."

"I have over 6 million friends for your information." He says, making me laugh.

"Those are fans. Friends and fans are way different." I say.

"Oh? And how is that?"

"Friends are people that are by your side no matter what. Respect your decisions, support your decisions even if they don't fully agree with them. Unless they are harmful to you of course." I lean against the door frame again, resting my head against it as well. "Fans are people that will pretend to like you. People who will talk about how much they love you, but the second you do something they don't agree with, they hate you. They turn against you and try to get other people to turn against you to. They twist your words, make you seem like a horrible person."

Jordan stares at me for a moment. He seems speechless.

"Besides, how many of those 6 million do you know by name? A hundred? I doubt even that many. You can't call someone your friend if you don't even know their name, let alone if you haven't even met them yet." Jordan glares at me.

"Well you tell me when sitting in your room and judging people earns you 3.2 million dollars a year." I gasp and turn and stomp away. I can't believe this jerk!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There is chapter two! Sorry it's a little short. This book will be updated Mondays Wednesdays and Fridays and sometimes on Sundays.

I really liked doing the dedications in the last book! I think I'm going to continue to do it every chapter. What I do for my dedications is I look at the people who commented in the last chapter and I look at their books and shout out my favorite ones of them. The reason I do this is because the main reason I got the amount of reads as I did in my last book was because the author Merome (she wrote Broken, and Insane For You, and a whole bunch of other really really good books)  dedicated a chapter to me. After she dedicated it to me I gained 200 reads. This may not seem like that much, but it DOUBLED my amount of reads at the time, and the number only continued to grow.

So this chapter is dedicated to FrozLuvzJordanMaron! Not only is she one of my best internet friends, but she also made this FLIPPING AWESOME cover! Everyone check out all her books, even though you probably already have because she has a lot of amazing and really well known books. You should also let her know how AMAZING she is at making covers! Seriously Hannah, you are a life saver!

Vote if you like it, comment if you feel like it.

<3

Nani