Chapter 4

I FINALLY GOT MY COUSIN INTO MINECRAFT AND HE IS OBSESSED WITH IT NOW!!! EEEEPPPP! ARE YOU PROUD OF ME?! I'M PROUD OF ME!

I'm currently watching Machinima's Team Crafted LIVE! livestream. Writing this book and looking at Jason's beautiful face at the same time? CAN LIFE GET ANY BETTER?!!

Lol, anyways, here's chapter numero cuatro!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I carry my plate into the kitchen and plop it down into the sink. I rinse each dish off and Jordan brings more in. He holds out his hand, implying that he can take the sponge. I look at him funny and drop it into his small hands.

"Knock yourself out." I say, drying my hands off. I'm just about to walk out the door, but Jordan speaks up.

"Is there something I did?" He asks from the sink. I stop in my place, but don't turn around. "Is there something I did to make you hate me?" I laugh.

"Nah, you were just being yourself. I just don't exactly have that much of a taste in douchebags."

"I consider myself a nice person. I'm not really sure where you are coming from with this. I thought we were having a nice conversation and you just suddenly started being incredibly rude."

"I started being rude because I could tell you had a huge head, and I felt like someone needed to put you back into your place." I snap back at him.

"A huge head? You were just acting like most of the fangirls I have met before so I assumed you were one of them." He says, his tone still calm.

"Exactly. You assumed I was obsessed with you." I say walking over to him. "Well, NEWS FLASH, not everyone in the world is in love with you!"

"I never said I thought everyone in the world was in love with me." He looks into my eyes, and I can't help but get lost in them. He smirks. "Just a lot of them."

"Ugh!" I yell in disgust. I stomp out of the kitchen and into my room, making a point to slam the door. I flop down onto my bed and scream into my pillow. I can't figure out what it is about Jordan that makes me so angry. I lay face down into my pillow until I slowly drift to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GAHHHHHHHHHH IM SLIPPING!!! IM SLIPPING SO MUCH RIGHT NOW! THAT WAS SO SHORT AND BAD AND LATE!!! UGH!

I promise I will start to get back into the swing of things! Ugh! I never should have taken that break!

This chapter is dedicated to Min3ralMan! He just made a CS fanfiction. It's a cool idea, it's from a guys point of view and I am excited about it! Check it out, it's called "New In Town".

Vote if you like it, comment if you feel like it!

<3

Nani