Quick Update

*IMPORTANT!* So.... Good and bad news... I got 53 character submissions.... The good news is I WILL include every person! The bad news is, I have WAAAYYYY too many characters to spend that much time on them, so they will say their name and ask their question and that's it. If you didn't provide me with a question for them to ask they will just get their items signed and they won't ask any questions.

I'm so sorry if anyone expected more, but I just CAN'T do it unless you want me to spend weeks working on each chapter, and having them be 20 pages long each, and having nothing but character descriptions and no actual content. Also if you gave your character some kind of backstory it definitely won't be included. I feel terrible having to do this, but it's the best I can do.

Final thing in this update! It will take me a few days to write each chapter so please don't keep commenting telling me to update because I'm just working extra hard to make these last few chapters super special for everyone :)

I love all of you, and I hope using EVERY character I get will show you all just how much you mean to me!

<3

Nani

P.S. Your character WILL be included as long as you submit it before I post the last chapter of the book! So go ahead and submit one if you are reading this before I post the final chapter. (That's 3-5 chapters away)