SUPER IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE!

THIS MAY BE THE MOST IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE I HAVE EVER WRITTEN SO PLEASE READ IT!!!!

BIG NEWS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!! BIG BIG BIG UBER FANTASTICAL NEWS!!!! So right before The New Guy passed When Sparkz Fly when you search Captainsparklez, they would flip back and forth between 2nd and 3rd every time you refreshed the page, and some people would see it as 2nd and others would see it as 3rd. But then like a week later New Guy passed When Sparkz Fly permanently and now it's staying ahead.

Ever since like Thursday night, it has been doing it again... But not with Sparkz Fly this time... No. With Why Me. That's right. This book may possibly be passing the book that was read by Jordan freaking Maron himself. In a video. In front of millions of people. And. I'm. About. To. Pass. It. I'M SERIOUSLY CRYING!!!

BUT WAIT THERES MORE GOOD NEWS!

In celebration of possibly passing Why Me and for possibly getting 100,000 reads.... 

I SHALL DO A LIVESTREAM!!!! THAT'S RIGHT MY FRIENDS!!! Everyone go thank SilentPoison for the idea!! I will have a small practice stream today that won't be any more than 30 minutes probably. I just want to make sure I have everything figured out and everyone thank Min3ralMan for helping me to make things perfect!!! 

The really real livestream will be Saturday, May 10th at 6:00 PM EST on twitch.tv/Nani_Rox !!! Be there or be square peeps! I will send a message to all my followers when there is an hour till the livestream starts so you know what time in your timezone! So make sure you're following me ;)

YOU THOUGHT I WAS DONE WITH THE GOOD NEWS!??!? HA!!! JUST KEEP  READING!

Remember when I told you guys I was going to be leaving the Captainsparklez side of Wattpad until fall? WELL I LIED!!!! Actually, I told the truth but I CHANGED MY MIND!!! The reson why I wasn't going to write another one was because I'm struggling to think of ideas for my new books as it is, I didn't want to think of ANOTHER one for ANOTHER Captainsparklez book, and besides, I already have TWO books in the top THREE. 

But possibly passing Why Me, and a comment on my last chapter by JalynNicole changed my mind. JalynNicole said something that sparked up an idea, soooo.... 

I SHALL MAKE A CAPTAINSPARKLEZ ONESHOT BOOK!!! YES THAT IS RIGHT MY FRIENDS!!! With a oneshot book, not only do I not need to think of an entire story plot with dozens of characters, but I can just update it whenever I get time! This way I'm not necessarily leaving the CS people, but I still don't have to worry about starting a brand new book and updating it every day. 

PLUSSSSSSSSS WITH A ONESHOT BOOK YOU GUYS CAN MAKE REQUESTS!!! AHHHHH IT JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER!!! 

I hope you are all as excited for all of this as I am! WOOOOOOOOOO GET HHHHYYYYYPPPEEEE!!!!

Next chapter will be up either today or tomorrow!

I really really love all of you. I hope you all know that. I say it often enought that you should all know. It's true, I love ALL of you!

<3

Nani