Chapter 35

ARE Y'ALL READY FOR THIS?!?!? BANANANUM BUMBUM BANANANANUM! Haha sorry but I'M SO EXCITED!!!! But I'm also sad because this means that the book is almost over :( Oh god... That means I'll be leaving the Sparklez fandom for a while... I really don't want to leave you guys. You are all so amazing and kind and cool. Oh god I'm getting super emotional right now. I need to stop talking about this or else I'll start bawling my eyes out and that will be really bad.

BUT ON A BETTER NOTE, I got a signed MyMusic poster for Easter and it is so beautiful!!! AND IT'S SIGNED BY JACKSFILMS AND GRACE HELBIG AND I'M SO FREAKING HAPPY I'M STILL SQUEALING ABOUT IT!!!

When you see your character in the chapter, comment how you think I portrayed you! Like I said, sorry about not including any backstories! Also, the winning ship name will be in this chapter so look for that! (It will be pretty obvious, but still...)

Btw this chapter is 2 weeks ahead of the last chapter, k taaaaanks doodz.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I lay my head on Jordan's shoulder as we finish the movie we were watching on his laptop. He shuts it once the credits come on and he squeezes me close to him.

"We should probably make a vlog about us... So people aren't so confused when we get there and we are holding hands and stuff." I sit up and take a deep breath. I've never dated a celebrity before, obviously not many people have, so I can only imagine how his fans will react to the news. He pulls out his phone and holds it in front of his face.

I shift uncomfortably in my seat, feeling awkward talking to nobody. Jordan starts talking about how excited he is for PAX and what he will be doing. I stare at him as he talks, unable to keep a smile off my face. I stare at his eyes that keep darting from the camera to the floor, his lips that curl into a perfect circle on the left side of his face every time he says "so", his sharp breaths between sentences. It's just so weird how easy it is for him to be basically talking to himself. He stops talking and looks at me expectantly. My eyes widen, and I look from him to the camera.

"Uh, what did you say? I was kinda... uh... zoned out..." Jordan smirks and nods towards the camera.

"I said introduce yourself."

"Oh! Uh, I'm Katrina, or Kat."

"This is my girlfriend." I wave awkwardly, unable to stop myself from imagining all the fangirls going crazy and beginning to hate me. "#JAT FTW!!!" He says, pumping his fists. "All I ask is that you all be respectful toward Kat. Even though I know this is probably surprising to everyone."

"Yea, I don't think anyone expected you to ever get a girlfriend," I say with a smirk. Jordan pushes me playfully and I laugh. I start to loosen up a little, but I'm still having a difficult time looking at the camera.

"Kat, her brother, and his friend are going to be travelling with us."

"THAT'S ME! OH OH THAT'S ME!" Brice yells from behind. I turn to see Tanner and Brice.

"How long have you guys been back there?!" I snap.

"The whole time. We've been making funny faces at the camera," Tanner says, a smug look on his face. I groan and bury my face in my hands.

"This is Tanner and Brice. Kat's brother and his friend."

"I'M GONNA BE IN A CAPTAINSPARKLEZ VIDEO!!! I'VE DREAMED OF THIS DAY MY WHOLE LIFE!" Brice screams. Tanner pushes him to the ground and I hear a thud beside me.

'"Shut up! I told you, you have to stay calm or he'll edit it out!" Tanner scolds Brice. Jordan laughs and shakes his head.

"Nah, I'll just keep it all, I don't have time to edit it. ANYWAYS! I have a panel with Polaris at 3:00 and I will be joined by BajanCanadian and AshleyMarieeGaming. I will link that video in the description AFTER PAX is over. BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!" He says holding up a finger. I raise my eyebrow at him, he didn't tell me about anything else. "Kat and I will have kind of our own makeshift panel that anyone can come to!" I widen my eyes at Jordan. He had never said anything about this... "I talked some of the guys working at PAX into getting me a private room and a few speakers and three mics. Basically Kat and I will sit at a desk, perhaps Tanner and Brice too-"