Chapter 16

Hello everyone! How are you all doing? I hope good :3 Today was kinda a long and annoying day. I guess that's just what mondays are like huh? Lol

Ok, I have a kind of funny story for you guys. So my aunt met my uncle when she was 15, and they started dating at 16. I'm 15..... And my grandma has been here the past few days and she made this connection... So, now everything she says to me is about boys and I'm really uncomfortable and during the Super Bowl she kept talking to me about how cute the guys' butts were and I pretended I had to go to the bathroom because it was just really really awkward... Please help me guys! She is going to be here for another week!

Anyways! Here is a lovely chapter for you lovely people!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sit at my desk and pull out the folder with Jordan's drawing in it. I laugh again at the sight of it, and shake my head as I go through the color schemes. I don't really care about the color of a restaurant that I don't go to in the first place. But Jane, the owner of said restaurant, is sitting in my living room, so I decide to show it to her. She looks through the options with a large smile on her face.

"I cant believe this is happening!" Jane squeals with excitement. After fifteen minutes of her staring at the color schemes I groan.

"For Christ's sake would you pick a color already?!" I yell. Jane jumps and gives a small yelp. I feel slightly bad for scaring her, but not completely. I roll my eyes.

"Sorry, but you are taking forever and I have other things I have to do with my life."

"I like this one." She says pointing at the blue, green, and tan-ish colored one.

"Great. I'm leaving now." I say walking out of the room. I go into my room and pull out my tablet to begin drawing the new layout. I draw everything to size, and make many sketches from different angles of the room. Then I select, approximately, the same colors that Jordan gave me put them in the places I want them, putting cool designs into the walls. When I'm done I smile at the work I've done.

I get up and run to Jordan's house, knocking on his door. It takes a while before I hear the patter of feet against the floor and he opens up the door. He sees that it's me and looks kind of shocked.

"Uh, hey. What's up?"

"Well you know how your layout sucked and was so horrible it really couldn't have been called a drawing?" Jordan crosses his arms.

"It wasn't that bad!" I give him a look and he looks down, sticking his lip out slightly. "I worked really hard on that." I roll my eyes and let out a small laugh.

"Whatever. Just come on! I have to show you something!" I grab his arm and pull him to my condo and into my room. He looks a little stunned when we stop by my desk, and I realize what I just did. My cheeks blush bright red, and I hope he doesn't notice. I clear my throat and point to my tablet. "Uh, I made something." I open up the designs that I created so that they were side by side, and could be seen all at the same time.

Jordan stares at it for a long time without saying anything. He opens his mouth to speak, but closes it again. He scratches the back of his neck. I stare at him, unable to figure out how he is feeling.

"Well?" I ask expectantly.

"Wow.... I... I didn't know you could draw like that." He smiles at me and I feel my heart rate increase. "Can you bring that tomorrow? It really is beautiful Kat." I narrow my eyes at him.

"Don't call me Kat. Only my friends can call me that." The smile on his face drops completely, his eyes full of sorrow.

"Oh. Okay." He says quietly. He leaves my room and walks out the door back to his place. I stare at my door, immediately regretting my words. I just don't know how to react to these new feelings I'm having. They scare me, and the only thing I know to do is push them aside, and keep myself emotionless. Even if it means I hurt people in the process. But in Jordan's case I don't really care about hurting him...

Do I?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wooo chapter! Katrina is starting to slowly get more and more emotions! YAAAAYYYY!!!!

This chapter is dedicated to MarysFree! She is following me and she commented on the last chapter! She has a really good book called "A Merome War FanFic" (The title may change soon she says) I read all of it so far and I think it's really good!

Vote if you like it, comment if you feel like it!

<3

Nani