Chapter 36

Jordan shakes me awake and I let out a small groan. "Never. Let me sleep forever," I mumble, flipping over in my bed. (Yes that was a Gravity Falls reference, you got a problem with that?) He lets out a short laugh and rubs small circles on my back.

"Come on Kat, we have to go. It's day two of PAX!" I groan and get up, pulling random clothes out of my suitcase, hoping that they look decent together.

We head down the hall to the elevator. Once we reach the lobby and the doors open to reveal a girl around our age staring at us. She wears a Minecraft shirt and a YouTube hoodie. Judging by her clothes, and the awed expression on her face, she was probably a fan of Jordan. I sigh, it's too early in the morning to deal with crazy fangirls. Jordan, on the other hand, is wide awake and has a huge smile on his face. He's such a morning person, and it is probably the most annoying quality about him.

"Hello!" He chirps.

"J-Jordan?" She whispers.

"That's me!" Jordan replies with a laugh.

"You are staying at this hotel too?" Jordan nods and steps out of the elevator.

"Oh my god... Can I... Can I get a picture?"

"Absolutely!" She hands me her phone and stands beside Jordan. It takes all my power not to give her a dirty look and cuss her out, but I know she wasn't meaning to be rude. She probably had no idea who I was, and was too excited about meeting Jordan. I quickly take the picture and hand her back her phone.

"Jordan, I just wanted to say that... You are my life's inspiration. You have saved me from very bad situations and I thank you greatly for that," she says softly.

"Awww," he says in a funny voice. "You are too kind. Thank you so much..." he looks at her expectantly.

"Cassidy," she says quickly.

"Thank you so much Cassidy. You are very sweet," he says with a smile. The girl goes up the elevator and we walk out the door.

"Well that was fun," I mumble under my breath. Jordan wraps his arm around me and holds me close.

"Come on, she probably just didn't know who you were. Don't sweat it." I nod in response. Tanner and Brice run ahead of us yelling and cheering.

"I'm really glad we brought them. Their lives have probably been made." Jordan smiles beside me.

"Yea, it was really cool of you to think about the-"

"JORDAN!" I hear someone squeal. Jordan and I both jump and whip our heads around. Two girls run towards us, huge smiles on their face. I groan and hold tighter onto Jordan. They ask Jordan to sign some stuff then they look to me.

"Wow, who is this beautiful girl?" One of the girls, she said her name was Katie, says, gesturing to me.

"This is my amazing and stunning girlfriend, Kat," Jordan says looking at me. I smile and give a small wave.

"Wow you are so pretty!" The other girl, Valerie, trills. She then turns to Jordan and jabs her thumb at me. "What, did you bribe her into dating you?" Us girls all laugh, and Jordan just rolls his eyes playfully.

"Yes, he did!" I whisper. "Help! I'm being held here against my will!" The two girls burst into uncontrollable laughter and Jordan crosses his arms and pouts.

"We're just kidding!" Valerie says with a giggle.

"It was so cool meeting you Jordan! My life is made! You too Kat! You are really cool, I see why Jordan loves you!" I weird feeling in the pit of my stomach begins to form. It spreads nausea through my body and I start to feel a pounding in my head, behind my eyes. Jordan smiles and awkwardly hugs the girls one last time.