Chapter 34

HEY GUYS!!! IMPORTANT THINGS YOU HAVE TO READ BELOW!!! OK? OK!

FIRST, since it is now official I need everyone to decide on an OFFICIAL SHIP NAME! WOOOOOO! lol, theres jortrina, jat, kordan, and other ones lol. But I want there to only be one!!! So comment below what you think it should be and I shall announce the winner in the next chapter!

SECOND, character contest! WOOOOO!! If you want Jordan and Kat to meet you at PAX (In the book... obviously) fill out this form and comment it below!

(IN ONE COMMENT PLEASE, NOT LIKE TEN COMMENTS PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU... It'll be really hard to keep track of.)

Name:
Age:
Gender:
Hair & Eye color:
Personality:
Clothes they are wearing that day (It may or may not be included, depending on how lazy I'm feeling that day):
Question you want to ask to Jordan and/or Kat:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Around dinner time there is a knock at the door. I open it to see Jordan standing there, a large smile on his face. I widen my eyes and he nods his head quickly. I squeal and hug him tight, but then pull back and raise my eyebrow, asking silently if he got both the tickets. He holds up two fingers and I squeal again. We turn around to see Mom and Tanner staring at us.

"What?" I snap.

"Do you guys realize you just had an entire conversation without saying anything?" Tanner asks.

"So?"

"It was just really weird to watch," he says sitting down on one of the kitchen stools.

"We are going to head back to my room, call us when dinner is ready." I grab Jordan's arm and pull him back into my room. I just barely hear Tanner give a light sigh once we are gone.

"Did you tell Tanner about us?" Jordan asks. I nod and roll my eyes.

"Yes, he was really upset about it. He said 'Can't I ever have anything for myself? Even though you hated Jordan and Minecraft, you still managed to take them from me and ruin it.' Then he made me get out of his room," I say, mimicking his voice.

"I feel bad for the kid," he says sitting on my bed. I sprawl out on the bed next to him, laying my head in his lap.

"Yea I don't really blame him. He's still having issues believing that his hero lives next door to him. Just with me speaking to you I was intruding on his happy place in life."

"And now you've basically taken it from him entirely." I sigh and look up at him.

"Hopefully this will make him feel a little better."

"Time to eat little love birds!" Mom calls from the kitchen. I groan and put my hand over my face.

"Your mom is literally the best," he says with a laugh. We eat and talk for a little while before I look at Jordan, raising my eyebrows, he nods in response.

"Would you guys quit doing that? It's creepy," Tanner mumbles.

"Tanner, Kat and I have a surprise for you," Jordan says with a smile. He looks up at us confused. He sees the huge smiles on our faces, and looks over to mom and she shakes her head, just as confused as him.

"I know having Jordan and I dating is really annoying and upsetting to you. I didn't really think about how it would affect you, so I decided I wanted to make it up to you. With Jordan's help we pulled a few strings and we got you a present." I look over to Jordan and nod.

"As a thank you for being so accepting of our relationship even though it bothers you, I got you and one friend VIP tickets to PAX East." The room goes dead silent and Jordan looks at me worried.

"Wait are you being serious?" Tanner whispers. We nod and his eyes grow huge. "DUDE WHAT?!" He yells.

Jordan laughs, "Now THAT was the reaction I was hoping for!" Tanner jumps up from the table.

"SAY WHAT?! WHAT?! SAY WHAT?!?! WHAAATTTTTT?!?!?" (Nobody is going to understand that reference but whatevs lol) He does little dances in the living room and sings and laughs. "I GOTTA CALL BRICE! OH MAN!" He runs into his room repeating "OH MAN OH MAN!" over and over.

Mom places her hand on Jordan's with a smile so genuine it spreads through her whole body. "Jordan thank you so much, we are so blessed to have you in our lives."

"Ah stop, it's the least I can do. It's nice having someone I can talk to. I mean sure I have a lot of friends, but I only talk to them through Skype and the internet and that kind of stuff, at my old house I found myself alone a lot, it's a nice change for me having a person physically with me." 

"PAX is in two weeks. I can't wait!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

These chapters are progressively getting shorter and shorter... But next chaper or the one after should be really fun!

Remember to comment the ship name and your character form if you haven't already! I will try to include evryone's!

This chapter is dedicated to JakeMasterBabeh for commenting and voting on a bunch of chapters! Always much appreciated :3 they don't have any books yet, but you should still send some love their way!

Vote if you like it, and comment if you feel like it!

<3

Nani