Chapter 25

Hey guys! I'm SUPER close to 150 followers so I was thinking when I get there I'll do a Q&A! So if you have any questions about me you can comment down below, send me a message or a private message, if you have a kik you can send me a message there, or any other way! I will answer every question I get (well mostly... Not anything too weird or whatever O_o but you guys wouldn't ask me those types of questions anyways!)

But anyways, here is a chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After I beat Jordan a few dozen times I finally get bored and let him win a game. He jumps up from his seat and does a weird little dance and starts chanting, "GET WRECKED! GET WRECKED SON! GET WRECKED!" He sees the bored expression on my face and his smile immediately disappears. "Did you let me win?" He asks. I shrug and pull my legs up onto the couch. "That's no fun!" He whines.

"Well I was bored! I can continue beating you tomorrow or something but I don't feel like doing this right now." Jordan crosses his arms and plops down next to me on the couch.

"Fine." He says, pouting. "Well then what do you want to do?"

"I don't know. But not this."

"Do you want to watch a movie?" I crinkle my nose, but since I can't think of anything better to do I agree. Jordan finds some old movie on Netflix about this guy who gets teleported to a different planet and since he weighs less there he can jump high and is super mega strong so the aliens that live there think he's some kind of super hero.

I must say that it is the single most boring movie in the universe. Jordan seems really into it though, so I try to pay attention. But eventually my boredom and fatigue from the long day take over, and I fall asleep.

<Jordan's POV>

When the movie is over I turn to Kat to see what she thought of it. I open my mouth to begin speaking but I find her passed out. I sigh and look at the clock. 12:45. I scratch my neck, trying to decide whether or not to wake her.

Right as I decide I should probably wake her up I look at her face. Her features are much softer. They don't show the harshness that usually controls her face. Her lips are curled into an almost-smile, and her black hair lays spread out beside her, except for the one streak of light blue, which outlines her face. She looks so peaceful and... beautiful.

I shake my head and drag the heels of my hands down my face, letting out a frustrated groan. I feel guilty for thinking those things, and staring at her for so long. It just feels kind of wrong, almost like I was spying on her.

I get up, mumbling things under my breath, and grab a blanket from my room. I lay it over Kat and head into my room and go to sleep. I guess I'll just have to deal with her yelling at me in the morning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ASDFGHJKL; ITS SO CUTEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! I just kept giggling and smiling while I wrote this because I just couldn't even- UGH! It may seem a little conceited of me to fangirl over my own writing so much but I DONT CARE BECAUSE I WAS JUST PICTURING JORDAN DOING THIS TO ME AND ABLSDHBVBLKJNJBZLJVBLJVBNLBFCNMBLNB PNVKLMNSVKJNHSJNVSIHBSI[

Sorry about that... Anyways, I apologize for the shortness of this chapter. I think it was very well written though, and I'm more worried about quality than quantity, so I hope this is ok for you guys :)

This chapter is dedicated to WetHarmonica! She is super super sweet and nice and she helped me feel better when I was feeling down a few days ago. Plus she has some cool books you should check out!

Remember to ask questions for the Q&A!!!!

Vote if you like it, comment if you feel like it!

<3

Nani