A/N hiatus, excuses & life

Ok guys, this isn't a chapter. I am SOSO sorry about not posting like ANY chapters recently! It has been so hectic and busy recently. Next week I have finals so I will be studying non-stop. I will get maybe one or two chapters out this week and I'm so sorry. It should be back to normal after this week.

Another reason I haven't been posting is because I have been kinda upset. My best internet friend VintageZebra left wattpad and tumblr and it really got me down. Every time I am going to write my chapter I remember that she is gone and I wont see her comment and it gets me down and I kinda lose my motivation. But I found another way to talk to her so I'm not as upset any more. Plus, I realize now that I still have all of the comments from the rest of you, and that is still amazing and it makes me the happiest person alive.

Plus, the past few days has been like an emotional rollercoaster for me.

Friday we had a party at my lunch table because my friend was moving to the other lunch hour, so that was fun and really sad at the same time. Then after school my car broke down and we were stuck outside of my school in the freezing cold for over an hour. Then I had this Minecraft class that I had to teach. I got paid $25 so it was cool, but the kids were annoying af. (Except for this one really cool girl, she was the oldest in the class.) But I also had a lot of fun oddly enough.

Saturday I had a bad day for most of the time (about things really personal that I don't want to get into.) But then I went out with my friends to this concert type thing and had lots of fun and forgot basically about the entire bad day I was having.

Sunday I slept in late and was late for Sunday School. Afterwards, right as I was shutting the door, my phone fell out and the door closed on it. The phone got smushed inside the door and the screen is completely destroyed. (There is a picture on instagram if you want to see it. My instagram is nani_rox if you didn't already know that.) Then I stubbed my toe against the wall and broke it. Like legitimately broke it. It is three times the normal size and purple and blue and black and I can't walk on it. It still hurts right now and it's been over 24 hours. Then I found out my dad threw away my "No Plz" bajancanadian ipod case that I JUST got for my birthday in November. He said it was really beat up so he got me a new one. He was only trying to help, and didn't realize how much it meant to me, so I don't want to be mad at him, but I am still really really upset. Then I got the special news about Jordan and how he was going to make the DML and it flipped my whole day upside down. I was super happy and was freaking out and started crying. 

And today has just been an over-all crappy day. But then... JORDAN TWEETED HE WAS GOING TO POST THE DML TODAY!!!! I was in the middle of recording a video for my channel when I got the notification and I just flipped out and stopped recording and went to his channel and refreshed every minute and watched the fandom on tumblr freak out. (Ok I was freaking out with them...) I watched it the second it came out. I cried at the end, and I'm not really sure why...

Thank you all so much for sticking with me through this, and bearing through the long wait. You are the best people in the world and you make me happy whenever I am feeling down. Thank you so much :)

<3

Nani