Chapter 22

Sorry for the late upload. My cousin just had surgery so we went to visit him in the hospital and it took a long time! But here is a chapter nonetheless

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I shove the crisp 20 dollar bill into my pocket and smirk at Jordan. He stares at the screen, his mouth agape.

"What, you expected me to suck because I'm a girl?"

"No, your gender doesn't effect your video game playing skills. That's just stupid. I just can't believe that you crushed me, that bad!"

"Wow, I think you are one of the only boys I've ever met that didn't bash on girls playing video games."

"What's the point?" He says with a shrug. He smiles at me an leans back in his chair, placing his controller on the table in front of him. "Anyways, you have got to teach me how you are so good at this!"

"Well, step one, drop out of school and refuse to get a job. That way you can sit at home every day for four years and play video games until your eyes bleed!" His smile fades, and he opens his mouth to speak. I let out a groan, silencing him. "Oh god. Please don't lecture me."

"What do you mean?"

"I can see it in your eyes. You are about to lecture me about how I should do something with my life and it's not good to sit at home and rot my brain out."

"Do you know who you are talking to? I play video games for a living!" He says with a laugh. I relax a little, happy to have avoided the talk that I receive at last once every day. There is quiet between us for a little bit as Jordan looks at the ground. "But I do think you could be doing a lot more with your li-"

I get up off the couch and toss the controller to the ground, storming out of Jordan's apartment before he can finish his sentence. I make my way to my room and flop down on my bed. There is a knocking from the front door.

"NOBODY ANSWER THE DOOR!" I yell so Tanner and Mom can hear. A few moments later I hear a squeal.

"Jordan!" I hear Tanner screech. I stomp into the living room, my body shaking with anger.

"Are you deaf?!" I scream at Tanner. I walk over to the front door and slam it closed before Jordan can enter.

"Oh my god Kat! Why are you so mean to him?! I thought you were over this!"

"I was until he pulled the 'Get A Life' card on me!" Tanner opens the front door, revealing Jordan who stands there confused.

"That was a bad move" He says to Jordan, a disapproving smile on his face. I close the door again.

"Just go to your room."

"No." Tanner says, opening the door again.

"I think I'm going to leave actually."

"NO!'" Tanner says at the same time that I say, "PLEASE!" Jordan's eyes grow wide and he slowly backs away. I slam the door closed again and drag Tanner to his room. I pull a chair under the doorknob so he can't open it and sit down on the couch to watch TV.

Suddenly my phone buzzes with a new text message. It's from Mom and it reads:

-Let your brother out of his room

"I forgot he had a phone." I mumble to myself.

"YEA I DO NOW LET ME OUT!" Instead I send Mom a message.

-I dunz wanna

-Now Katrina.

-I dunz wanna

-I'm not amused by this. Let your brother out of his room.

-I dunz wanna

-You are impossible.

-You just now realizing this?

-I'll take your laptop away.

-I know all your hiding spots

-I'll cancel your phone plan. You can pay for it yourself.

-FINE I'LL DO IT! I'LL DO IT!

I get off the couch and stomp over to Tanner's door and pull the chair out from under it. When I open it Tanner stands there with his arms crossed and a smirk on his face. I shove him to the ground and kick his shin before I walk out of the room.

-I let him out. You can ask him.

I shut off the TV and go to bed, even though it isn't even 10:00 yet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That could possibly be the worst chapter I have ever written in my life. I'm so sorry for that. I just needed to get something out and so I wrote this in like 30 minutes. I feel ashamed to call that a chapter, but I just had ZERO time.

This chapter is dedicated to JordanMaronLover18! She is super nice and sweet and has a SUPER amazing Fanfic called "My Kidnapped Soul (Captainsparklez fanfic)" It's super good and you should totes-magotes check it out!

Vote if you like it, comment if you feel like it

<3

Nani