A/N Quick Update

I'm REALLY not trying to be rude or to call people out so I'm sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings, it's not my intentions at all.

But the first thing I want to do when I come home, is write. It's my favorite thing to do and it makes me feel more relaxed and I have so much fun doing it. So if I don't post a chapter then there is a very good reason for it. I am either way too overloaded with schoolwork, I'm uber busy with family stuff, I am super stressed out, or there is some kind of big livestream going on that I don't want to miss.

Basically my point is, I don't just say "Let's torture all my readers and not post a chapter today! They will be soooooooo angry lol!!!" No. I love you guys and I love writing. But the thing that makes writing not as fun for me is when I feel like I HAVE to write or else you will all be angry with me. When I feel like that it is harder for me to write, and it causes me a lot more stress than I already have in my life.

And I feel like that because when I miss a chapter everyone says "Please update!" or "Hurry up and post more!" Don't get me wrong, I love seeing that people are so interested in my writing, it just can be a little stressful...

I'm really sorry everyone, but I have been really behind with school and I have three Cs, a B-, and a D and I really need to get all those grades up. PLUS I have this big acting performance on Saturday that I need to practice really hard for. I probably wont be updating any books for at least a week. (Except the Q&A because that is already finished, I just need to post it when I get to 150 followers!)

Thank you all for being so understanding and awesome and kind. I really could have never imagined the amount of love I am getting from all of you.

<3

Nani