Chapter 7

SNOW DAY 2.0!!!! HOOPLA!!! SO HAPPY!

Our back door got stuck, and it was wide open and we couldn't shut it, so I had to fix it. Now this room back here is really cold :/

But here is the chapter! YOUY!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<Katrina's POV>

I sit in my room on my laptop. I hear the front door open then a female voice call.

"Hello? Anyone home? Katrina?"

"Yea, in my room!" I call. My friend Ashley walks in and flops down on my bed.

"What's fresh my homie?" She asks.

"Ashley shut up. You are so obnoxious." She flips around on the bed so her head is dangling off the edge, upside down, and her feet are sticking strait up in the air.

"That's why I'm your friend!" She says in a sing-song tone. I laugh at our long time joke with each other. "So when are we gonna start?" She asks, gesturing to her black bag she brought over.

"Right now!" She rolls off the bed and grabs her bag, walking over to the bathroom. She pats the counter near the sink.

"Get on up here girly!" She says, flipping her rainbow hair out of her face. I plop down on the counter.

"What color this month Kat?" She asks, setting all her dyes in a row.

"I was thinking blue. Not the blue like we did in July, where it was almost black. I want a light blue."

"Got it boss." She says. Putting all the colors, except for cotton candy blue, away. I lay my head back on the sink. Ashley pulls my jet-black hair up into a bun and puts a cap on it. All except one small chunk. It is the same routine as every month. She bleaches the strip of hair, then dyes it one color. Once we are done she lets me check it out in the mirror. I fiddle around with my hair, doing the styles I do most often, and smile.

"I love it!" She frowns at the mirror and I turn and look at her. "What? What's wrong?"

"I wish you would let me dye all of it!" I roll my eyes.

"Yea, and have clown hair like you? Sorry Ash, but that's never gonna happen." She glares at me.

"It's not clown hair. I like it!"

"I like it to!" I say, putting a hand on her shoulder. "On you. It would look awful on me!"

"Fine." She says, dragging out the "i." I go into the living room and sit on the couch. Ashley grabs a coke out of the fridge before she joins me.

"You couldn't have gotten me one?" I whine.

"No, you can get it. Exercise is good for you."

"But it's... it's so far away!" I say reaching in the direction of the kitchen.

"Seriously. How are you not fat?"

"Don't know, don't care." I say turning the TV on. I flip to Pretty Little Liars, me and Ashley's favorite show. After we watch three re-runs and a new episode, we turn on Mean Girls. Half way through the movie Ashley lays on my lap.

"Kat I'm bored!" She whines.

"Well maybe-" A knock on the door interrupts me.

"Oh I've got it!" Ashley yells jumping up from the couch.

"Sure, answer the door at my house." I say laughing.

"Don't act like it's the first time I've done this." Ashley opens the door, revealing Jordan.

"Shit..." I whisper.

"Whoa." She says looking at him.

"Oh man... Did I get the wrong house?" He asks.

"I sure hope not." Ashley says leaning closer to Jordan. I roll my eyes and get up and walked over to the door.

"I wish it was the wrong house. But no. What do you want Jordan?" I ask crossing my arms. Ashley gasps.

"Why would you speak like that to such a beautiful specimen?!" Ashley shouts.

"He may be hot, but he's a jerk."

"So? He's hot, that's all that matters!" We hear Jordan clear his throat.

"Still here ladies..."

"Sorry babe. Kat here has some mental issues." She says her finger making circle motions around her ear. Jordan laughs awkwardly. Ashley leans in closer to him. "What can I do for you sexy?" It's hilarious how uncomfortable Jordan is. You can see it in every part of his body. Although I would love to watch him suffer more, I push Ashley behind me.

"Ignore her, she has no concept of personal space."

"Zero!" Ashley says happily from behind me. Jordan gives a side smile.

"That's ok. Anyways, I'm just here because I think I left my jacket." I step aside to let him in.

"You can go ahead and look for it." He looks even more uncomfortable than before, which I didn't think was possible. "What's wrong? Is Ashley scaring you?" I ask, jabbing my thumb at her.

"Uh, no... I just feel kinda weird wandering around your house."

"It's ok, I do it all the time!" Ashley says. "That reminds me, I'm gonna go grab a donut."

"Don't you think you should lay off on the junk?" I call after her. She shoves her middle finger up in the air.

"That was mean." Jordan says.

"Yea, we can say things like that to each other. We're best friends. So are you coming in or what?" He walks in and heads over to the dining room. I follow in and grab some chips.

"So are you guys dating or something?" Ashley says with a mouthful of donut. I let out a loud laugh.

"Hell no!" I yell.

"Yea, Katrina has some unknown problem with me." Jordan says with a shrug.

"Unknown? It is completely know that you are a conceited jerk. Plain and simple." Ashley swallows her donut.

"Well with the way you two flirt with each other I thought you were together."

"We aren't flirting." I say, still laughing.

"Well then. You wouldn't mind if I swooped in for a piece of that a-"

"Hey! I found my jacket I'll be on my way now!" Jordan says quickly, running out of the room. As soon as the door shuts I turn and glare at Ashley.

"I hate you so much."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys liked that chapter! And Ashley! I actually really like her character!

SNOW DAY 3.0 COMMENCES TOMORROW AND I WILL BE SEEING FROZEN FOR THE SECOND TIME!!! YEEEE DOGGY!! It's amazing! I actually have friends outside of the internet! I didn't even know!

This chapter is dedicated to Chetah_99!!! A new commenter! She has an amazing book called "As Long As You Love Me" - Not a Justin Beiber reference ;) - You should all go check it out! You won't regret it!

Vote if you like it, comment if you feel like it!

<3

Nani