Chapter 32

Awwww man! That last chapter was so intense :3 hopefully this one will be just as good!!!

BTW!!! We just hit 50,000 reads!!! That's insane yo! Thank you guys all SO much for being so kind and supportive! It really helps me to get through the day :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sit on the couch in Jordan's arms while we watch a movie. I lean against his chest, his fingers laced with mine, and his arms wrapped around my waist. He sets his chin on the top of my head and I close my eyes, letting a smile form on my lips.

It's been so long since I've had a guy hold me like this. It's a blissful feeling and I guess I didn't realize how much I missed it until now. I hear Jordan stifle a slight yawn and I look up at him. His eyes are a pinkish shade and it looks like he is fighting to stay awake.

"Oh my gosh! I forgot you said you never went to sleep! You have to be exhausted Jordan!" I exclaim, sitting up.

"No I'm fine. You wanted to watch a movie," he says in a groggy voice.

"No, no! I just kinda forgot that just because I have been asleep for the past ten hours doesn't mean you have! You go to sleep, you need it." He slowly nods, giving in to his exhaustion. He groans a little as he stretches his arms above his head. "Why were you up anyways?"

"I couldn't sleep. I was too worried about you," he replies as he stands. I stare up at him, unsure of how to respond. "Now that I know you're all right hopefully I can fall asleep. You are welcome to stay here if you want." He heads towards his room and I hear his bed squeak as he climbs into it. 

I face-palm myself for not responding. It's just that there has never been anyone in the world who was that kind to me. I mean I know that Mom Tanner and Ashley love me and all, but we all kinda have a love-hate relationship. With Mom and Tanner I sort of pretend that I don't care about them and do everything humanly possible to stress them, and with Ashley we are constantly cracking jokes at the other's expense.

But no matter what I do, Jordan still cares about me, and has been nothing but sweet to me even though I have been nothing but rude to him. I look back on everything that has happened since he moved in and realize I have been a major bitch. Everything I have ever said to him  has been disrespectful and rude, and completely unnecessary most of the time.  But he doesn't care. He is the most genuine person on this planet and I really don't understand how I could have thought otherwise.

In the complete silence of the room, I can hear Jordan's deep and steady breaths, signifying he was already out cold. I stare at the entrance to his room and give a light smile. I turn the volume on the TV down and finish the movie, still feeling wide awake.

<><><><><><>

Once the movie is over I get bored and start walking around the condo. I look at the door that leads to his gaming room. I look behind me to make sure Jordan is still sleeping before I enter.

I head over to the computer and turn it on. I open up Minecraft and stare as a whole bunch of coding scrolls by until it flips to a new screen. I click on a big button that says "Play" and it brings me to a new screen. I click on a button that says "Multiplayer" and stare at a bunch of little icons with really weird names.

Mineplex, The Hive, Hypixel, The Nexus. I click on the top one and watch as I am moved to a place with a bunch of weird looking people type things are hopping around. I mean I'm not a TOTAL Minecraft noob. I realize that those are people's skins, I think they're called, and I know they are other people.

I sit for a minute, trying to figure out the controls and suddenly a text box on the corner starts flying by with new text. I notice it's a chat box and that it is what the other people are saying. I am only able to read a few because the text is flying by to fast.

"OMG JORDAN I LUV U SO MUCH!"

"SPARKLEZ IS ON?!"

"Guys quit lying he isn't on"

"JORDAN OMG IM UR BIGGEST FAN!"

"HAVE MY BABIES CAPTAIN!"

I laugh a little to loudly at the last one and quickly cover my mouth with my hand. I try to move my mouse over to click on the box but it just moves the screen around.

"Is he AFK?"

"Why is he just sitting there"

"Sparklez you recording?"

"HI YOUTUBE!"

I start pushing random keys on the keyboard, until I hit a button, "t" I think, that opens up the chat. I watch all the people spamming it and a big smile spreads across my face.

Someone named NaniRox says "NOTICE ME SENPAI!" and I reply with "You have been noticed Nani." The chat spams with,

"OMFG HE REPLIED!" "REPLY TO ME!" "NANI YOU ARE SO LUCKY!" and a message from Nani appears saying "I CAN DIE NOW WITH NO REGRETS!" I laugh and watch as people say things.

"FrostyPenguinMC: Omg Jordan I love you so much!" "Captainsparklez: I love you more Penguin!" I reply.

"NinjaPigz355: Will you marry me?" "Captainsparklez: Sure, where's the ring Pigz?" "NinjaPigz355: I found a mood ring on the sidewalk, is that good enough?" "Captainsparklez: WE SHALL BE MARRIED BY THE MORNING!"

"Lauravstheworld: Why are you so perfect?" "Captainsparklez: I don't know Laura, I guess it was just pure luck."

"VampireSpy624: Dude you are so awesome!" "Captainsparklez: Dude so are you VampireSpy!"

"LieutenantSilverstone: You should read more fanfictions!" "Captainsparklez: What ones would you suggest lieutenant?" "LieutenantSilverstone: Picture Perfect and When Sparks Fly on Wattpad!" "Captainsparklez: I'll check them out sometime!"

I start giggling like crazy at all the people that are freaking out. "What are you doing?" I hear a groggy voice behind me. I whip around to be greeted by Jordan. I look back at the screen and smile.

"Making people's day." I turn back to him, a huge grin on my face. "By the way, you are now engaged, and you are going to read fanfiction." Jordan laughs and sits in a chair beside me.

"Am I now? Scooch over, let me do it." He moves my chair and he replaces my spot at the keyboard. He starts running around the map and hitting people and replying to people every so often. A grin spreads across his face and he looks over at me. "I need to do this more often! It feels great!" I watch as his eyes light up and his fingers fly away at the keyboard. He laughs and smiles and I can see him wake up more and more as each second passes.

"These people all love you so much," I say softly. "It must feel so amazing to have so many people care about you." He turns and looks at me, placing his hands on my shoulders.

"Are you ok?" I nod slowly, biting my lip. I hadn't even realized how upset I was.

"I just felt so special for a second there. Like they all actually cared about me." He turns completely and envelopes me in his arms.

"Hey, hey! Don't talk like that ok?! You are special! SO special! Alright?" I wrap my arms around him and breathe in deeply. He turns back to the keyboard and types a quick message to everyone.

"Captainsparklez: That was so fun guys! Have to do it again soon! But now I gotta go!" Then he logs off and pulls me up out of the chair.

"Come with me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Idk what the point to that chapter was, but it was kinda cute :3

This chapter is dedicated to IceFyre2012 who voted for EVERY chapter! Even though you guys don't comment I can still see your votes and it is greatly, GREATLY appreciated! Check out their book "This Can't Be Happening, Can It?"

Vote if you like it, comment if you feel like it!

<3

Nani