Epilogue

<Three Months Later>

"Kat! Time to eat!" I hear Jordan call. I hop out of our bed and walk into the main room. I freeze in my tracks when I see what Jordan has done. The island where we eat every day is covered in a pristine white table cloth. The only sources of light in the dim room comes from a few candles scattered around, and a few rays of evening sunlight peeking in from the sides of the closed blinds. One long one sit in the middle of the table, rose petals surrounding it in a circle.

"Jordan what is this?" I ask, still unable to move from my spot. He pulls out one of the stools and motions for me to sit in it. I narrow my eyes at him and walk slowly towards it. "What's going on?" I sit down on the stool and Jordan reaches into the oven to pull out dinner. "Wait you cooked?! Seriously who are you and what have you done with Jordan?!" Jordan turns around to reveal Chinese takeout boxes on a cookie sheet. I notice now that the oven isn't even on, and laugh. "You are such a dork." He sets mine in front of me. I open it to find it's my favorite, sweet and sour chicken. "Ok this is really sweet and cute and adorable but can you please tell me what's going on?"

"We are celebrating," he says, taking his seat and opening his box. I stare at him, waiting for him to continue, but he doesn't

"May I ask what we are celebrating?"

"We are celebrating CaptainGlitter reaching 250,000 subscribers." I roll my eyes.

"Oh come on, it's not that amazing. You have 8 million subscribers." Jordan glares at me.

"Don't use my success to belittle yours. This is amazing and you have only been at it for two months It took me a year to get 250,000. You should be so excited about this, it's crazy. Really." I smile at him.

"Ok, I'll admit, it does feel awesome. I actually feel loved. People making me fanart, us fanart, telling me I'm their inspiration, and their hero. It's crazy and I never could have imaged anyone liking me, let alone hundreds of thousands." Jordan smiles at me and leans in to give me a quick peck on the lips.

"Of course people like you. Many people even love you. Because you are amazing and stunning and perfect in every way, except that it takes a while for you to warm up to." I laugh and shake my head.

"No kidding." Jordan still sits centimeters away from my face. He has on my favorite cologne, and he's wearing a semi-tight fitting shirt. His muscles outlined and prominent. I am unable to resist and I close the space between us. I place my hands on his chest and lean into him, closing my eyes. Jordan pulls back and I groan, slowly opening my eyes back up.

"What about dinner? I worked really hard!" I give him a look saying, 'really?' He smirks at my face. Suddenly he lifts me up out of my stool so that my legs are wrapped around his waist. He reconnects our lips resuming what he had interrupted moments earlier. He carries me to the bedroom and throws me down onto the bed. I giggle for a split second before we are kissing again.

Jordan pulls back and looks me in the eyes. "I love you Kat. So much." It's not like this is the first time he's said this to me. He's told me he's loved me at least a dozen times. But this time is different. It stirs up something deep in my stomach, makes me feel light and tingly. My body floods with heat, and my brain feels like it's turning to liquid. I grab Jordan's shirt and pull him back onto me. The more we kiss the more I lose control over my brain and my lips, and the more sure I become.

I pull away and, for the first time, I say, "I love you too Jordan."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's the end. It's actually over. Like... over over. This just feels surreal. I've been writing this for 5 months and 10 days. That's insane. Also why did it take me that long? It took me 130 days to write 38 chapters. I was not on my game with this book...

Now more serious talk you guys.

I am not able to thank you all enough. This book has been an insane ride and it has been absolutely amazing in every way shape and form. You guys have flipped my life upside down and EVERY comment from you all brings me joy in even my hardest days.

Even if I don't respond I read EVERY comment. I check my notifications every hour or so, so I see every vote. Every time I get a new follower I giggle like an idiot and jump around for a second. Even if I don't dedicate a chapter to you I still notice and appreciate everything you are doing.

ALSO!!!!!!!!! PLEASE READ!!!! 

If you guys haven't already, please check out my other captainsparklez fanfictions:

-A Tiny Spark May Burst An Eternal Flame

-When Sparkz Fly

-Agent Sparklez

And finally, the dedication of the final chapter of The New Guy. It goes out to my bestie and my partner in crime, FrozLuvzJordanMaron. I think it only makes sense that my bb gets first and last dedication. You are amazing and wonderful Hannah and you help me through so much, so thank you. Everyone go check out all of her incredibly amazing books.

For the last time on this book, vote if you like it, comment if you feel like it.

<3 always

Nani