Chapter 5

Which one of you guys suggested that youtubeforlife interview me? It really made my day to hear that someone suggested me so thank you!! You guys may see an interview from me soon ;)

I'm currently really stressed out with everyone and I seriously want to punch every human being that comes into my line of sight right now.

But here is the chapter that I am writing angrily so will probably be really bad...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I turn my music up on my headphones, blocking out the yelling and pounding on my door. But I can still hear Mom telling me to unlock the door. In response I turn it up all the way, making my ears pound with each beat of the bass. Even at full volume I can faintly hear her, so I begin to sing along as loudly as I can.

Eventually Mom picks the lock with a metal coat hanger and barges into the room. I continue to sing, as if she were not standing directly above me. I stare up at the ceiling, ignoring her shouts. I can see her mouth moving out of the corner of my eye. Finally she reaches down and rips the headphones off.

"KATRINA MARIE RODGERS YOU LISTEN TO ME WHEN I SPEAK TO YOU!" She screams. I look up at her expectantly.

"Go ahead." I say. I watch her ball her hands into fists, then slowly let them go, along with a deep long breath.

"You are so impossible you know that?"

"Is that all?" I ask, reaching for my headphones. She jerks her hand back so that the headphones are out of my reach.

"No, that is not all. I wanted to tell you that how you treated Jordan was not ok."

"Got it. Anything else?"

"Katrina, I'm serious! He is a guest, and has just moved in and I want him to feel welcome in his new home." I nod sarcastically.

"I'll keep that in mind." Mom chucks my headphones at my face and storms out of the room. I go back to listening to music. I pull out my laptop and go on tumblr for a few hours before I head into the kitchen. I grab a coke and a couple of double-stuffed Oreos out of the cupboard and go back into my room. I pull my laptop back out and check my twitter.

After a little while I hear boys screams and laughs from the living room. I open my door and stick my head out to see Tanner and his friend chasing each other with foam Minecraft swords. I groan at the sight of Brice. He is probably the most annoying of Tanners friends, not to mention he has a huge crush on me and is constantly hitting on me.

"Is that Katrina?!" Brice yells. I slam the door and flop back down on to my bed, face first.

"Why me?" I moan. I hear knocks on the door, followed by Brice's voice.

"Oh my delicate rose, how are you doing today?" I chuck a stuffed animal at the door.

"Go away you creep!" I yell.

"Playing hard to get are we?"

"No! I'm playing NEVER to get! Because you are ten years younger than me!" He gasps.

"Excuse me, I am 7 years, 10 months and 23 days younger than you!"

"Shut up!" I scream. I hear Tanner's voice, but I can't make out the words.

"Well my little love muffin, I must be going. T man needs me." Brice says walking away. I bang my head against the wall repeatedly, trying to rid my mind of the disturbing last few minutes.

"Why must my brother have such weird friends?" I say to myself. I hear more yells from the living room and open the door again, ready to yell at everyone to quiet down.

"LIAR!" I hear Brice yell.

"No I swear he is right next door! He just ate dinner with us!"

"You expect me to believe that?"

"Look, I'll go show you now! Let's go!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope that wasn't too short! I was really busy today! At least I got it out before midnight :/

This chapter is dedicated to IzTheReactorGirl! She is a newer-ish reader who is super cool and nice! Check out her CS fanfic "Picture Perfect" IT IS AH-MAY-ZINGAAAA!!! I'm not kidding, it is really really good!!

Vote if you like it, comment if you feel like it!

<3

Nani