Chapter 27

Sorry about not posting a chapter yesterday. I had an audition for a play but it turned out to be a total flop. I SKIPPED POSTING A CHAPTER FOR NOTHING!!!

But on a better note, THE SIGNED POWER MOVES SHIRT IS ON ITS WAY AND IT SHOULD BE HERE IN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH IM SO EXCITED AND  I CAN'T KEEP THIS SMILE OFF OF  MY FACE BECAUSE AHHHHH MITCH IS GOING TO TOUCH IT!!! HUEHUEHUEHUEHUUHEHUEUHEUHEUHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jordan and I walk down the sunny streets of LA. We talk and joke, and laugh and play. Finally we find a small restaurant neither of us have ever been to. We decide to go in and we sit at a table. We are the only people in there, but it doesn't seem lonely or awkward at all.

"Ok so you seriously know how to ride a unicycle?!" I ask in disbelief.

"Yes, I know, it's weird," Jordan replies, embarrassed.

"No, I think it's cute." Jordan looks up at me. "In a weird type of way," I add.

"You know, I actually thought you were giving me a compliment," he teases.

"Come on, you've known me for, what? Like three months? You know I would never give anyone a compliment." The waiter places our food in front of us. "Now I'm definitely regretting my decision. Your omelet looks much better than my French toast."

"Why don't we split it? I'll take half of yours and you take half of mine. Then we can both have some of each," he suggests. I shrug and hand him my plate.

"Sounds like a good idea to me." He divides up the food and I take a huge bite of omelet. "Wow, this is amazing," I say, my mouth filled with food. Jordan gives me a funny look and laughs. "What?"

"That's kinda gross." He gestures to my mouth. "Stuffing your face then talking with your mouth full I mean."

"So? It's just you. I don't have to impress you. I mean it's not like we're on a date." The smile drops from Jordan's face and his gaze falls to his breakfast. My stomach churns as I realize what's going on. "Oh my god..." I whisper. Jordan drops his fork next to his plate and starts to stand. "No Jordan I'm sorry! I just, I didn't get it!" He leaves thirty dollars on the table and walks out the door. I jump up and run after him. "Jordan wait! Come back! I'm sorry, I didn't know!" He turns to me and glares.

"I'm sorry, I thought you would be smart enough to take the hint," he snaps at me.

"Well, I haven't had much experience with guys in a while." I laugh and put my hands in my pockets. "Well with people in general."

"Yea that's obvious." My jaw drops and I look up at him.

"Excuse me?" My body begins to shake with anger. "I don't know why you're mad at me. How was I supposed to know this was a fucking date?! It's not like you told me!" My voice is raised to a shout at this point. People are staring but I don't care. I am furious.

"I'm not mad at you!" He shouts. Then his voice softens and he crosses his arms. "I'm mad at myself. For being so stupid." He looks away from me, and it's now that I notice how red his face is. "I'm sorry." He starts to walk away but I grab his arm.

"Jordan come on. I just... I didn't even know you liked me. When did that even happen?" He sighs and leans against a wall.

"I don't really know. I guess a long time ago. But I didn't really realize it until last night, when you fell asleep." I stare at him, trying to figure out how I feel about the situation. Looking closely I notice his features are slightly disproportional. The eye on the left side of his face, the side his smile curves towards more, is a little thinner than the eye on the right side, more squished. His eyebrows are bushy and his hair is long and scruffy. The way he walks is weird, kind of like he is limping and skipping at the same time.

But all together it's adorable. All of his little imperfections make him more special. More normal, actually. It's astounding how normal this guy his, seeing how he is a huge YouTube star. You would think he would have to have this big personality, be perfect in every way. But he's not. He's just a normal guy who is exactly the same as everyone else. Maybe that's why everyone loves him so much, why he is so likeable. He's so... boring that it's easy to connect with him. Maybe that's why I like him.

"I like him." I mumble under my breath. Jordan looks up at me, his eyes red, as if he is going to start crying any minute.

"What?" He says, his voice cracking a little. I smile at him.

"I... I think I like you too. I guess I didn't really realize that until just now." His eyes change, there is now a sparkle to them. "Now what do you say we go inside and finish our date?" His smile grows and he straitens. I hold out my hand and he takes it, leading me back inside. Our food still sits at our table, and so does the money. We sit back down and our waiter immediately is at our table.

"I'll warm this back up for you." She hurries away and Jordan and I laugh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OMFG!!!!!!!!!!! WWHGEJWHBHD FDIDBFDHBDFBDB!!!!!!!!!!!!! I FINALLY DID IT! THEY FINALLY DID IT! I mean... they didn't do IT... yet...

Ok let's just ignore all of that....

This chapter is dedicated to stellerjay who is super nice and is an AMAZING writer! She has a book that I am totally obsessed with called "The bacca is my brother- Not a typical fanfiction" it only has 2 chapters so far but I ABSOLUTELY AM OBSESSED WITH IT! You should all check it out! (It's a BajanCanadian fanfic by the way)

Vote if you like it, comment if you feel like it!

<3

Nani