vi

"um.. the radio?" i said nervously. did they hate that song or something?

"what station?" he interrogated further, stepping towards me.

"i- i- i don't know i j-"

"so because you like us you thought it was okay to stalk josh?!" the brown haired boy ripped the drumsticks from my hands and was getting angrier by the minute.

"i- i just met him today, i don't k-" i tried to get a sentence out, but tyler apparently wasn't having it. why would i ever want to stalk josh? i have no clue who he is!

"this is unacceptable! we've told you guys on-"

"tyler!" a loud voice stopped tyler mid-sentence, and he thankfully looked away from me. those brown eyes could pierce a hole through your skull with malicious intent.

"what?!" tyler growled.

"i don't think she knows us." josh said slowly, trying to calm him down.

tyler looked back at me; his eyebrows raised a little bit as he tried to search my facial features for whatever the fuck he was looking for.

"oh." was all that left the boy's mouth. the room was silent. tyler stepped back from me, the drumsticks still in his hands. josh looked almost mad.

"um.. i'm just gonna go home..." i said awkwardly, still pretty scared of tyler.

"wait! ashlynn!" josh yelled after me as i climbed up the stairs and towards where i remembered the front door being.

"will you be back next week?" josh asked in a small voice behind me, just as i was about to open the screen door and be gone. i looked over his shoulder and saw tyler, standing there and looking guilty as all hell. still, no apology.

i opened my mouth to say something, but i just couldn't. i don't know why tyler scared me so much. just something about him was... off.

without another word, i closed my mouth and exited the house, going over to my car and getting in. i started it up, and the last thing i saw before leaving was josh with a somewhat angry expression, turning around to face tyler. great, now i feel sorry.

should i go back?

~~~

a/n: short chap but next one will be out in an hour or so. sickness is holdin me back