xxx

ashlynn and i were hanging out, like usual, having a fantastic time. then, a particular parasite decided to ruin our perfectly good day by stepping his smelly ass into the apartment. i wanted to spit o him every time i saw him. he doesn't even know how to treat a lady, nevermind my lady.

"oh hey josh!" lynn greeted the parasite with a hug, and while they both weren't looking i almost puked. but when they parted i was quick to put on a smile.

"hey, i'll be right back. we'll watch a movie when i get back, yeah?" lynn piped, breaking the awkward silence and leaving us two in the room.

"so, how'd you and ashlynn me-" i interrupted his sentence with a scoff and a roll of my eyes.

"is something the matter-"

"don't fucking talk to me." i spat coldly and folded my arms over my chest. my face had it's natural stone expression, the only expression i wore when lynn wasn't around.

"what?" he seemed dumbfounded. not an uncommon response. noted, he's average.

"you hear me." i scowled. my words were inhumane most of the time, just the way i like it. his mouth was agape like a fish. how ignorant.

i slapped a smile on my face as i heard footsteps approaching the living room.

"so, then, she stole my pencil, and we were just friends ever since." i laughed a bit at my fake story as i pretending to be conversing with the creature, lynn walking in with a bowl of popcorn and a smile.

"what are you-"

"i see that you two are getting along." lynn cheered as she entered, a broad smile on her face.

"of course! i was just telling josh the story of how we met, right josh?" i turned my head to meet eyes with josh, immediately sending him a look that was anything but friendly.

"uh- yeah," he said uncomfortably, seemingly backing away from me on the couch. perfect, i don't want scum near me.

lynn sat in the middle of us both, and i grabbed a blanket from the back of the couch to put it over us like we usually did when watching movies.

"so you have another blanket?" i rolled my eyes in hearing his voice, wanting to sew his mouth completely shut so he couldn't speak ever again.

"sorry, this is the last one." lynn apologized. i smiled brightly, knowing that my lynn wouldn't let a parasite get the better of her.

it nodded and bit it's bottom lip, turning it's obnoxiously colored head towards the tv like both of us already had. lynn reached for the remote and turned on the tv, putting on friends, starting with the first episode. this made me chuckle a little to myself, as i remembered her liking towards the first episode. she'd watch it with me over and over, freaking out over every little thing.

a few episodes in, i noticed that lynn had fallen asleep on my shoulder. it seemed it had seen too because it was staring at lynn as if it was contemplating something.

"i'm taking her to her room." i whispered monotonously, and i carefully removed her head from my shoulder,r not to wake her.

"don't worry, i got it." it tried to grab lynn, and i quickly got up and took lynn with me in my arms. i turned and walked away, sending it a death glare as i did so. it disgusts me. trying to put it's grimy hands on lynn. take a fucking hint, you disgusting piece of shit.

i laid lynn in her bed and placed a small kiss on her forehead, whispering a little goodnight before tip-toeing out of her bedroom and back out to the living room. to my dismay, it was still here. should i google how to rid yourself of a plague?

"ugh. why the fuck are you still here?" i hissed and took a seat in the farther place from it.

"what's your problem?" it responded harshly. feisty.

"look, you fucking leech, you need to leave as soon as possible. and trust me, come near my ashlynn again, and you'll get hell." i hissed, getting closer and closer to his face.

"what did i ever do to you?" he tried desperately to back away from me, but to no avail. i had him cornered.

"you, you fucking parasite, laid your dirty ass fucking hands on the love of my life. i saved her. and what have you done? oh, that's right, you've lied to her." i hissed, my breath sharp. our faces were close, and i could see the fear in his eyes.

"h-how did you know about that?" he looked petrified. it was absolutely hilarious.

"i know everything." i smirked devilishly and rose to my feet. "now get the fuck out of this house, and if i see you back, say bye bye to all that you love." i was smiling like the grinch when he stole christmas, and i loved it. i love it when i can torture people like this; it doesn't happen often enough.

josh got up in a hurry, practically running to the door.

even if he doesn't come back, i'm still going to ruin his life.

just for the hell of it.

and ashlynn won't sense a thing.

|-/ |-/ |-/ |-/ |-/ |-/ |-/ |-/ |-/ |-/ |-/ |-/

a/n: it's a go.

i got the opinions, and it's happening.