xxi

daisy informed me that next was the "melody mashup" where they talk to the audience and stuff. i didn't care, though, all i could think bout is how the lead singer guy - who i could barely see due to all the fangirls jumping in front of me - is apparently psychic.

it seemed all the while he was talking to the crowd and such; he was searching the audience in our area. what he then said is clap for the guy on drums, the security guards, everyone. he seems nice. then, he got back up to the mic and started talking again.

"alright, so i saw somebody in that general area who i want to come up here, so everybody kind of make yourselves visible." he pointed at our row, and daisy was basically melting as she screamed with the rest of the fangirls. i wasn't going to start screaming and jumping, though because he probably did this every show and gave some random fan a drumstick or something.

"get her up here," the guy pointed directly at me, and as if i was moses, the crowd around me parted like the red sea, and i was brought over the barrier and up to the stage. daisy's mouth was wide open as i was escorted by two very muscular men onto the stage. the singer guy then squatted down at the end of the stage, whispering something to one of the security guards. the guard nodded and said something into his walkie-talkie.

a guy in all black wearing a headset came running onto the stage, and leaned over to whisper in my ear:

"tyler wants me to take you to their dressing room." the guy whispered, looking at me for approval after he said it. i shrugged and nodded in response, and followed him offstage. everyone in the crowd was silent, staring right at me as i exited. daisy's chin was now practically on the floor; i just gave her a small wave and a sheepish smile. then, the whispers started.

"does anybody know the handshake?" i heard the guy - tyler i guess - ask. immediately after, the whispering subsided and people started screaming like before.

as the guy who i assume in a crew member and i got deeper and deeper backstage, the screaming couldn't be heard as much. it was still painfully prevalent, but not as much as being engulfed in it.

"uh- just wait here until the shows over i guess. tyler said you could help yourself, so uh, yeah." the crew member - who's name tag said jon - informed. i nodded and cautiously walked over to a chair in the large room, letting myself sit down.

immediately after the dressing room door was closed, i glanced around at my surroundings for a good 3 minutes, then it crossed my mind that i should probably text daisy.

i took out my phone and saw i had 15 notifications - all from daisy. oh lovely.

did they kick u out?!

the last one in the bunch read. i rolled my eyes playfully. oh daisy, always jumping to conclusions.

no they took me to the guy's dressing room idk why tho

no way. send me a pic the people around me don't believe u

*picture attachment*

omg no way u weren't lying you're actually there wtf bring me back a napkin when u get out why are u even there i have so many questions oh wait songs starting gtg

i rolled my eyes and placed my phone on a small table next to me, just enjoying the sound of feet thumping on the floor above, and of course the noise of the music. i couldn't hear the vocals, but the instrumental was pretty cool.

by the way i'm getting a ride from a friend i made here who apparently lives near us so stay in there as long as u like i guess